Blow 4

Dear Dandelions, I Love Zhang Yixing

Almost two weeks, the siblings spent their times together in Jeju Island before heading back to Seoul. After got extra one week off by herself, Hyun Jae still has two more week for her summer holiday. How badly she wants to meet with Lay, but she don’t know how.

 

Their relationship still new so many things about him that she still not explores. Even though it sounds stupid but she doesn’t have any contact about her boyfriend. His number and of course his address too. She had zero about it.

 

Both her oppas, Woo Bin and Tae Jun had fashion week need to attend. Being international model is not easy job. It’s so lucky for them because can get off during this summer because usually in summer, model as them can be more busy from other seasons.

Hyun Jae smile when seeing Woo Bin runway on the stage with his charismatic. Like them, herself also actually part of this fashion show. Since, she took hiatus for a year, she drop everything about modeling. She also almost lost her chance to sign a contract with a label in Paris. But sometimes, being rebellious is not bad thing.

 

After bid a goodbye with her oppas at backstage, Hyun Jae enjoyed by herself in a mall. With her new appearance, of course public never thought that a chubby girl like her actually an international model which was sign contract with many big labels in this world. Ten years is not short journey, but no longer too. Ten years, she dropped her life being normal teenage girl. But her public life makes her matured form her real age.

Because of that, she need only one year. One year to resume back her normal life. Being a high school girl. Last time she checked, her school friend only from her secondary school. After that, she moved to Japan and got home schooling. Her social friends mostly older than her and few who have same age like her.

“Hyun Jae!”

Hyun Jae blinks when her ears catch someone call her names. With the crowd in her surrounding, she frowned to find the voice owner.

“Yah! Hyun Jae! It’s really you…”

It’s Xiumin. He grinned like idiot. Well, it’s not just him when the rest of his friends tag along with him together. Hyun Jae’s eyes then dart to one person.

Lay.

Seeing the boy that she really wants to meet the most, Hyun Jae can’t hold her smiles. She waved and run to the group in six.

“Hello everybody!” as cheerful she is, her smiles become wider.

“Wow… You look extremely beautiful today.” said Tao.

Lay silently stared at her. Like Tao said, she looks differently today. When they went to date, she just wore simple blouse and jeans with no makeup. But, today she purposely dresses up and wore beautiful skirt and showing her legs. She even put some makeup on her face with shinning pink balm on her lips. Braid her long and thick hairs and wore high heel when usually she always wore sneakers. Her hairs already changed colour to red.

“Long time no see. Where are you going? Suddenly you’re missing from school.” Asked Tao again.

“Ahh… I’m sorry. Family matters. I couldn’t refuse them of course. I hope our teachers not so angry because my brother said he already informed school about my absenteeism.”

“They’re not but someone else yes.” Sais Kris, his gazed change to Lay who stand beside him. Hyun Jae follows his gaze and seeing the glooming Lay.

“Hi oppa.” Act natural, Hyun Jae smiles and waved to him but somehow its feel awkward. But the boy only hissed and looks away. Taken back with his attitude, Hyun Jae’s smiles turn sour but still she managed to cover it.

“So, what are you guys doing in the mall than a beach? It’s a summer anyways. ” asked Hyun Jae.

“Change a plan. This giant wants to watch a movie instead. He hates summer. And you, why are you here?” said Xiumin while points his finger towards to Kris when refer to the giant.

“You dress up today. I thought you’re a different person. You look skinnier that makes you look amazing” Xiumin winked to her.

“Yeah, you look beautiful today” Luhan also smiled to her.

Lay feels uneasy. His friends keep praise Hyun Jae’s appearance today and he doesn’t like it.

“Ooo… I had attended a fashion show here. I got invitation from my old friends.” She laughed. She can’t reveal that it’s from her brothers.

“Fashion show? Wow. I never attend that kind of event and I don't know you like fashion though. That’s why you look so gorgeous today huh?”

Hyun Jae starts blushing when hearing the older said she’s gorgeous. The girl cupped her both redden cheek. Kris just chuckled and that attitude is rarely to be seen, make his friends frowned in confusion.

Lay at other side, blew raspberry. His ears become red. His blood starts to boil. He’s unhappy.

“Do you want to join us?” asked Kris. Wow, something different happened to Kris today. He never once, NEVER invites a girl to hang out together with them. He’s the only in bad mood when Hana keep request to join them in one day. Make Lay in frustration that time, to choose either guy friend or girl friend.

But different on this time.

Hyun Jae took a glances on Lay, but still he never look back at her.

“Ermm.. I think it’s okay. I don’t want to ruin your plan. And, actually I have something to do later.” Hyun Jae smiles bitterly. Inside of her, she really wants to join them but in Lay’s condition, she thinks she better not.

“Aww... I hope you can join us. It’s must be fun.” Tao pouts.

Lay’s face changed when heard that Hyun Jae declined Kris’s offer. His other half feel happy when she’s not type easy going with other boy’s offer. But his other half feels kind of disappointed for the unknown reason.

Honestly, he never thought one month not seeing Hyun Jae in front his eyes make his life miserable. Even he knew the reason of her absent for school later but he couldn’t stop himself to wait the missing Hyun Jae after school.

For people knew their relationship, it looks normal but for his friend knew the real situation, saying he’s an idiot. They said it was the time for him to finalize his true feeling, his love to Hana and his guilty to Hyun Jae.

“So, see you again!” Hyun Jae smiled and bid a goodbye to Lay’s friends.

When Lay realized, Hyun Jae was away from his sight. He looks so uneasy.

Tao tilted his head and think about something. “You know… when I think again, her face looks so familiar. I never realized before but when she put make-up on her face, she reminds me to someone. But who’s?” he scratch his head.

“You must be in delusion again. Whatever you’re saying, your points always to your Gucci.” Said Kris while hit his head before dragged the younger to the theater.

Their friends only laughed. But Lay still stunned in his place and look at his back again. In hope Hyun Jae will come back to them.

 

Hyun Jae stopped in front of a shop. Her eyes never blinked from staring the model on the wall outside the Gucci shop.

It was her.

Hyun Jae smiles. It was her when she was still in slim body. It was her in last project before she decided to take hiatus for one year. Now, only left a few months before her need return back to her right place.

Hyun Jae heavily

Took a deep breathe, Hyun Jae start to walk again before she bumped with someone. Her eyes widened in shocked.

“Lay oppa. What are you doing here? I thought you together with your friends.”

“How about you? I thought you said you have something to do, but I saw you just staring to the model. Huh? If you wish to be slim like her than you should start diet.” His voice sound mocking her. One month not seeing him, Hyun Jae feels Lay’s words become harsh today.

“Oo..ah… I just step by. “Hyun Jae’s feeling awkward. Suddenly, she remembers the conversation between her oppas in Jeju two week ago. She wants to be selfish but Woo Bin asked her to stop being hurt herself. While Tae Jun chose to be natural, asked her to follow her heart.

But now, when Lay stand in front of her, she can’t make any decision. Even though she think she’s ready to be hurt.

“I- I should go right now…” Hyun Jae tried to distant from him. A month ago, she looks so happy when hangout together with Lay. Being Lay’s girlfriend like a dream come true. That’s before she knew who Hana is in Lay’s life.

Hyun Jae walks past him and again Lay’s face changed.

“Are you avoiding me?" Asked Lay, make the girl stopped.

“Something happened on your holiday? Because you look so different from our last meeting.” asked Lay again while turns his heel and walks near to Hyun Jae. But she’s still not looking at him.

“N-no… I’m not avoiding you. “Hyun Jae’s panic but still she manages to put a smile on her face.

Lay frowned because to him, it was obviously a fake one. She forced to smile to him. And he does not like it. He wants the sincere one. The real smiles of Hyun Jae like she always do.

“Okay. Fine. Don’t tell me anything. Do whatever you want. I don’t care at all.” Lay’s voice suddenly turns higher. Don’t ask anything because his feeling couldn’t be explain right now. He feel like abandoned by his girlfriend.

Now, he dares to claim Hyun Jae as his girlfriend? How bipolar he is!

“Oppa!” Hyun Jae shouts when Lay walk away from her. But the boy’s not stopping.

Hyun Jae sighed. Then, she stared back to the Gucci’s wall where the photo of her sticks there. She feels sorry. Another few months to go before she would return back to her old world. No matter she wants to spend her times with Lay for these few months, but sometimes she feels unfair to hurt her boyfriend’s feeling.

Did I deserved call him as my boyfriend?

More times they spent together, more guilty spread over her heart.

Yes, she wants to feel love. She wants to love Lay. She wants being happy with Lay. But, she knew that the boy never love her. She’s not blind. Like Woo Bin’s say, she knew the world better than other people. So, when Hana stood in front of them before, she knew the story. Just, her innocent face said different from her heart.

She learnt something. Love can’t be force. It’s should be natural. Just one thing that she didn’t understand why Lay always runs to her if his heart had Hana inside there.

But, her other half want to be hurt.

 

“Where is Hyun Jae?” asked Kris when seeing Lay’s coming.

“Forget about her. So, what’s movie are we going to watch?” still sulking, Lay asked in half heart.

“But I just bought five.”

“YAH!!!”

“Sorry friend. I thought you will hang out with your girlfriend.” Kris smirked, patted his shoulder. Lay dumbfounded while his other friends laugh at him.

He kicks the nearest dustbin and mumbling by himself before walk away. He groaned in frustration. Today, he not only rejected by his own girlfriend but those friends of him too. Those idiots!

“I hope we’re not too harsh.” Xiumin rubs his cute cheek.

“Nahh… he’s a big boy after all.”

Alone at the mall is not nice feeling, but Lay can’t do anything. He needs to wait for his friend maybe for three hours before they’re finished to watch the movie.

He sighed. Thinking where he should go to kill the time.

“Oppa…”

Lay shocked when from nowhere suddenly cold fingers clinging with his. His gazes soften when seeing Hyun Jae’s smiles.

“I’m sorry, oppa.”

Seeing the smiles, the sincere one was melting his broken heart.

“You’re here.” Lay blurted.

“C-can we spend the time together?” asked Hyun Jae. Her cheek starts blushing.

“How about your plan? You said you have something to do”

“I lied. I have nothing to do.” She smiles again.

Like falling to her trap, Lay smiles back to her. His girlfriend. Kim Hyun Jae.

“Watch movie?”

Hyun Jae nods happily. Her smile becomes wider. Lay learnt that the smile was he missed the most during her absenteeism. Tighten the holding hands, Lay dragged Hun Jae to the theater, where his friends abandoned him few minutes ago. Now, he had Hyun Jae as his accompany so he not alone anymore.

They’re late for 15 minutes and so they were missed the beginning of the movie but most interesting is, their place just behind of his friends. Tao scream like a girl when Lay take advantage to pull the younger’s hair.

Lay giggled but got slapped from Hyun Jae to ask him be silent. Kris tilted his head to the behind too. Even in the dark, he still can see Hyun Jae’s smile and her hand holding with Lay. His face fell. His heart is shivering. In painful.