Landing Operation Part 1

Fear of Falling? [HIATUS]

...she warily looked around the plane as passengers starts filling in.



Meanwhile in Korea..

The NU'EST members just finished practicing and the rest of their schedules are vacant. So, their manager had allowed them to go pick up the new-comer from the airport as they requested. They have already finished calling and checking up on him, and their currently.. still, in the practice room with some other boys.

 

"Around what time will Hansol hyung arrive?" a small kid asked, blinking innocently.
Aron glanced at the clock, "It's currently 03:47p.m.. Hmm, wait are you coming with us to pick him up?" he blinked.
The latter smiled brightly and nodded while saying, "Minkyu hyung and the others will do as well!"

"Eh~ But you'll need more sleep to grow bigger/taller Samuel." Ren commented with a nod, "Yeah! And besides he'll arrive.. maybe.. tomorrow? Around 4:30am? 5am, maybe?" JR added.

Samuel just made a face before shaking his head, "Fine.." he mumbled.

The other boys laughed at the maknae. "Ah! We'll just choose 3 of you to come, by the way, alright?" JR exclaimed while the other boys blinked in confusion.

Chuckling, he answered to their obvious question. "Because we all won't fit in the van."
With that the younger boys nodded as they looked at Aron, "Hyung, you'll be the one picking right?" they asked, causing NU'EST members to laugh.

"No. Not me, Baekho will." Aron grinned as he nodded towards Baekho who was beside Minhyun.
Baekho nodded, "Minkyu.Jihoon.Jerry~"


06:13pm

NU'EST, along with Minkyu, Jihoon, and Jerry was currently at a cafe near Pledis.

"May I ask why i'm to come along?" Jerry asked suddenly.
"Well, someone from China will be arrivinh~" Minhyun hummed before sipping his hot chocolate. "Oh.." Jerry blinked, before nodding.

"Hey! What about we do something for those two upon arriving?" another tall kid, aside from Minhyun, grinned. "Like?" the other 7 asked in curiousity. "A surprise? Or maybe even a prank!" he nodded, still grinning.

"I like the way you think, Minkyu." Ren grinned with a nod, as they high-5-ed each other. Soon after, the others nodded in agreement.

 

"So.... here's what we're going to do." Minkyu smirked, as his eyes twinkled.