Landing Operation Part 2 [to be editted]

Fear of Falling? [HIATUS]

...Minhyun snatched the phone away. "Oh! It's from Hansol!"


 

L a n d i n g  O p e r a t i o n  P a r t  2

 

NU’EST was left at the café, busy eating still as they were still thinking on how to approach their manager so that he’d be able to help them out with the prank they’d pull at the two newcomers.

“Maybe we should just ask him straight-forward to the point” Baekho commented, “Then we can explain after he ask us why we’d do that!” Minhyun added. Aron and JR looked at each other and nodded. “Alright, who wanna volunteer to go call our manager here?” JR asked, and the others only blinked in silence.

“I will~” Ren said as he stood up and went out to get their manager who was currently in the van, arranging some things.

 

 

Meanwhile at the practice room,

Minkyu, Jerry, and Jihoon just got back and saw the others practicing individually but, some others are practicing in pairs.
“Hey guys! Their back!” Chan who noticed called, as the three waved at them before walking over as they closed the door.

“So when are you guys gonna pick ‘em up?” Soonyoung asked while blinking.

“Tomorrow morning, and we got a welcoming ‘event’ waiting for them..” Minkyu grinned slyly.