Airplane

Fear of Falling? [HIATUS]

"No. No. NO! I change my mind, I don't want to ride the airplane!" A young girl cried out as she kept being dragged by her brother.
"Well? Too bad, we need to get on now." Her brother stated with a sly grin as he added, "Besides, our things are already there.."

The girl pouted before glaring up at his brother, "I hate you."
"I love you too~" he cooed as he winked and continued to drag his little sister towards the plane.


"Hey! JR hyung!" A boy grinned thru his iPad.
"Sup bro?" the one in the line said with a slight-funny english accent causing the later to laugh.

"Hey.. stop laughing." JR, as mentioned said.
"Okay..okay i'll stop sorry." the later grinned. JR just rolled his eyes before the screen changed as it was passed to someone else.

"You boarding the plane yet Hansol? I see that you're in the airport now." the new face said in english.

"Yeah.. I still have 20 more minutes Aron." Hansol nodded .

"Better get going~ its better to be early than late!" someone said from behind.
Hansol laughed. "I know Minhyun hyung! Okay.. then bye? I'll just call when I get there."

Aron nodded before waving his hand, and with that the call ended.


Meanwhile...

The girl sat beside her brother on the plane, his brother was on her left side by the window as she warily looked around the plane as passengers starts filling in.