Noona Neomu Yeppeo

We Have to Go Back

Onew was in shock as he couldn't believe what had just happened. He slapped the man in the face with a chicken leg and stared at him.

"What da heo." He said confusedly.

The colonel shrugged shyly. "Boy, yeh what can i say."

Onew looked at all the chicken in his hands and stared back at the colonel again, then he quickly took all the chicken he could carry and left the restaurant. That man was weird! Why was he trying to kiss him?

Whatever. Onew had bigger things to worry about, but what would he do when he ran out of chicken?

He slowly began walking, as he ate another piece of chicken.

So much chicken...

Alright fine, he should go back.

He turned and went back to find the colonel crying at a table. "Yo, man, quit your cryin." Onew said dismissively as he sat down next to him.

"Onew!!" The colonel said happily. "You're back!"

Onew rolled his eyes and gave the colonel a chicken leg to wipe his tears with. "Yeah."

The colonel quickly wiped his eyes with the chicken and then sighed dramatically.

Brought together again by the power of chicken, they both felt at ease. Well, kind of, except Onew felt kinda weird since the colonel kissed him, but whatever.