Chicken boy

We Have to Go Back

Onew walked, wondering what had happened. He did not know he went back in time to find his soulmate. He walked through the streets of Kentucky and sighed before swiping his forehead. "Where is the rest of the group...? Why is everyone dressed so weird?" He asked himself. 

All the people looked at him weird because of his y modern clothes and of course because they weren't used to seeing korean people and stuff. Onew thought it was weird, but he kept going, until. Until something caught his attention. Chicken. He smelled it as clearly as ever. It was about a mile away; he had super chicken smelling senses and he fell down on the ground because the smell was so strong. He then shoved an old man off of his bicycle to get there, the old man shouting curse words behind him.

But Onew was a criminal now; i mean really, he stole an old guy's bike. So yeah, the police were looking for him, but that didn't stop him from finding the chicken. 

All around him, he heard people talking weird, saying things like: "Yeh ok imma go make sum lemmonad and well go enjooooya the sunshine alrita, mrs. gaeleyne?" or "nd i told tht boy he berr go on n gett, yeh go on n geeet"

Onew didn't know why people were talking so weird, but yeah he guessed they just were mentally impaired and kept going with the police chasing him. 

He soon got to the chicken and there were pounds upon pounds of it being sold by some man with a mustache in red and white pants. Onew was drooling at the sight of all the fried chicken and shoved people out of the way to get in line. The smell was permeating his nose, and he felt like he would explode if he didn't have some. That was his weakness; chicken. Like superman, onew had a weakness, only not kryptonite... chicken. He got up to the line and demanded to have chicken.

"I will take as much as this will get me." Onew screamed, shoving about a hundred dollars at him.

The people gasped.

"Howyd u get so much monay ther u..?" Some man asked him.

Onew ignored him and shoved the money at the colonel again. "Chicken.... CHICKEN." He screamed, his eyes going red from the pain of the withdrawl.

The colonel laughed. "Why certinly sir i gev u as much as u want! its much obliged yeh come to ma chicken restrant." He told him, then he gave onew five buckets of chicken.

Each bucket, onew devoured. The first bucket he swallowed all, even the bones. Then he realized how reckless he'd been and was more careful with the next.

The colonel watched him in admiration as he ate all the chicken. "Yew got a good apetit boy, i like a boy that likes eatin chiken." he told onew as he ate the last bucket, screaming as he was finally done and full.

"Thanks." Onew said, his eyes returning back to normal.

The colonel stepped over to him and put his hand under his chin. "why dont u work for me boy i gev u wateva u want... chicken, nice watches, clothes... usa pretty boy" He told him with a nod.

Onew furrowed his eyebrows confused. "What" he said.

Then the police came up and arrested onew. You know, for stealing the old man's bike.