The chicken

We Have to Go Back

Onew and the colonel ate lots of chicken when they got back to the restaurant.

Colonel Sanders looked at Onew lovingly as he ate all the buckets of chicken. The restaurant was empty; the colonel had kicked out all of his own customers just to treat Onew. He made tons of chicken and Onew ate all of it; he wondered how a boy so skinny and young could eat so much. 

Onew looked up, finding the man staring at him. "What?" He asked, irritated, his mouth still filled with chicken. 

"it ant nothin boy go on n eat yore chiken" He answered him.

Onew looked around the restaurant and huffed out a sigh. "So what do I have to do working here?" He inquired, his face falling into a frown. He didn't necessarily want to work; he needed to find the rest of Shinee and how would he do that if he was working? But then again, it was a chicken restaurant, and how could he resist? Onew never said no to chicken. 

Not even once.

Onew's love for chicken burned like a love stronger than any other; even the colonel's love for chicken. Onew could smell fried chicken from 7.2 miles away and could activate special fried chicken powers when necessary. When he didn't have fried chicken, he felt weak and depressed. He felt as though he couldn't go on in life and sometimes he would cry. It was like nothing you'd ever seen.

The colonel shrugged and sat down in the seat across from Onew. "Weeeelll... hm noww les see. you can help me make freeeeeed chiken. fryin em n thins. unless u jus wan work round cleanin stuff... or you could serve the orders." He told him, smiling.

Onew sighed. None of those sounded good. He just wanted to eat fried chicken. 

Onew looked away and avoided eye-contact. "Have you seen some other boys like me around...? Four of them, to be exact? Er... one is kind of a diva, and one is really short and looks like a dinosaur, then one is really tall and doesnt really look like he should belong with us since hes kinda manly, and then theres this other one that is kinda girly and--" "I think i'd rememba if i saw another boy who looked like you... such a purty face!" The colonel interrupted.

Onew furrowed his brows. "Er... thanks. So no? Okay... well is there anything else i can do? Like... maybe be the fried chicken taste tester or--"

Then the colonel kissed Onew.