[Side Story - HenMi Baby Sitting Time Part 2]

Daddy Days Out

After the movie is finished, Zhoumi and Henry lead the kids to eat the dinner together which is lead them to what they called as‘The Hardest Dinner they ever do’

First of all, they run out of spoon. So clever they are not considering that those are kids’ age 4-8 whom eating on their place right now, so of course most of them still can’t use the chopstick properly and that cause Henry to have a marathon to the nearest convenience store to get some spoon for the kids. And on the dining room, Kyunhee keep murmuring that he want to sit on the chair instead on the floor around the folding food table with the other kids cause he think that he is the diva of the night so at least he must at least seat on a little chair. But after all the convincing and the praising word that Zhoumi could think of for the little boy, finally he agree to seat on the floor together with his friends  but with an addition to put two sitting pillow for him to sit on and well, Zhoumi know that little diva won’t take no as an answer. After seeing the recent attitude of Kyunghee, Zhoumi self-respect to Hankyung is increasing like 200% from before and he should add it with taking his hat off too for that certain hyung for being able to handle those two evil diva in his life.

When Henry arrive with the spoons, they start the dinner together with and a little bit of praying before they eat *Jaewon suggestion but Kyunghee won’t give a cause he just dig the food without joining the pray* and zhoumi being the Buddhist he is just go on with what the little saint want. They should expect, dinner with 9 little kids won’t be as quiet and normal as you wish for. The moment they start the dinner, jongwook start to scoop his rice to his cup which is full of water.

“Uncle Henry, look! I make a rice wine”

“what the…” Henry widen his eyes after seeing what this nephew of his doing “no.. no..no..” he said in English “that’s not rice wine. It’s water for drink” he show Jongwook a drink gesture “and the rice” he pointed at the rice on his own bowl “is for eat.. eat” he make an eating gesture. But being the innocent boy he is, he just don’t care what Henry just said, he keep string the rice on the cup

“Never mind” Henry gave up and let the child play more “let me get you a new rice and cup of water”

Not long after that, dongjae is trying to make a scene again. Being the hyperactive kid he is, he just can’t sit calm for a couple minutes. Now he is, trying to put a pair of chopstick in both of his nose trying to imitate a walrus with a funny noise that makes all the kids laugh. Then, he start to run around the dining table instead eating and sitting nicely with the other and that makes Henry *yes, cause Jiwon who apparently just woke up from her sleep is currently is sitting in Zhoumi’s lap* chase him to  make him sit again which is making the scene more funny than before and as the result Jungin accidentally drop his bowl of soup and making all of the thing inside land into Sungkyu lovely pink skirt while the other hand  Yongin is choking hard on her food and that also makes Zhoumi freak out and put down Jiwon and run into Yongin to help her drink the water then carry Sungkyu to the bathroom.

After that little chaos and Henry succeed attempt for putting Donghae back to his seat and his food, they continue their dinner. But Zhoumi still anxious about this little girl on his lap who keep shooking her head to all the food that Zhoumi try to feed, and Jiwon still didn’t say anything when Zhoumi ask her about the food that she likes or what is wrong the food.

“Maybe she’s not hungry” Henry who is feeding Sunghyun and Jongwook who seat on both of his side casually said

“well, she have to eat. At least two or three spoon, that’s how you handle kid Henry”

“say whatever you want gege, and good luck with that”

“come on Jiwon, please open your mouth, for uncle zhoumi” zhoumi plead with the cutest eyes he ever have but still, the girl won’t budge “Okay, you can leave the veggies. But you have to eat, okay?”

“Uncle I don’t like the veggies too” “Uncle, can I leave the veggies” “Uncle, I hate those green thing in my plate” “Uncle veggies taste disgusting” well, as soon as Zhoumi said that, most of the kids are protesting to him especially Seunghyun

“Alright Alright, no one leave the veggies. You have to eat that, it’s healthy”

“okay~” they said in a pretty upsetting tone

“Hemmm. Jiwon-ah, how about we ate some candies after dinner?”

Instead getting an answer from Choi Jiwon, but he got a little pleading from all the kids asking if they can have some too

“Okay Okay.. Candy for everyone, but you have to eat all the veggies in your plate without leaving any tiny bit of it on your plate”

“yeah~ Thank you uncle zhoumi” they said in unison

“not you henry, it’s just for the kids”

“owww. But I like Candy ge”

But still, even Zhoumi already promising the candies after dinner, Jiwon won’t budge opening

“gosh, this is frustrating me” zhoumi said in low tone “Jaewon-ah, did Jiwon possible didn’t like any of this food?” finally, he asked the person who possibly knew Choi Jiwon the most

“oh, not really. But she’s allergic to fish”

“WHAT?” Zhoumi turn pale “what kind of fish?”

“everything, that’s why mommy never cook fish at home”

Zhoumi and Henry change a horrified look after knowing that the menu for today is grilled fish

“Jaewon-ah, why didn’t you tell me before?”

“ah.. Uncle didn’t ask for that”

“wow, it’s relieving that Jiwon hasn’t eat any of this” henry try to cheer him up

“Okay, I’ll go fried some eggs”

Finally, Jiwon is willing to eat with the scramble egg that Zhoumi just make. After they finished the dinner, Henry and Zhoumi start to clean up the plates while the kids are eating the candies that Zhoumi have been promised for.

Well, like what people said. Candies make you hyper. Because look what they found in the living room when they just finished cleaning up, a room full of wild kids. Not wild like an animal actually, but the scene in front of them is pretty frightening. There are Jungin and Jaewon who have a freaking fist fight with each other, then there is Seunghyun and dongjae who throwing the couch pillows to each other and literally make the room like a sinking titanic and there is Jongwook  sitting on top of the glass drawer which is more taller than Zhoumi  and the two uncles don’t have any idea how the kid got there.

Henry and Zhoumi just exchange fighting look to each other,

“hurry, you take care of Jungin and Jaewon before they kill each other and I take care of Jongwook”  Zhoumi instruct Henry, then they nods and go to their own task

“ Jongwook-ah, stay there okay, don’t move okay, I’m going to get you” Zhoumi freak out then he hurriedly search for something to help him reach the top of drawer.

“boys..boys.. no…  Cut it out, okay?” henry separate Jungin and Jaewon from each other

“awww. But we’re having fun uncle henry” whined the two boys

“What? Having fun? You are freaking hit the guts of each other”

“but it’s cool. We are like those gangster on TV, punching each other” Jaewon asked

“Gosh, you must watch a lot of TV” henry rolled his eyes

“and Appa said, boys fight with fist” Jungin said while showing his clenching fist

“Kangin hyung must be crazy” henry murmured to himself “listen boys..” henry bend on his knees so he can have the same height with the boys “you might think punching each other is cool, but actually it’s bad, you might get hurt really bad too. So don’t ever do that again, okay?“

The two boys just nods

“okay, come on! Let’s play something else. And we should ask dongjae and seunghyun too before they throw anything rather than pillow couch” Henry suggest the boys

Meanwhile in the other hand, Zhoumi finally found something for him to step on and take Jongwook down from the top drawer, he just so relieved that nothing bad happen to Jongwook while the boy only said “I can see everything from there Uncle Zhoumi” without feeling any guilt for making his uncles death worried

“hey guys.. did you see Kyunghee and the girls?” Zhoumi  asked Henry and all the boys who surrounding him after he put Jongwook down to the floor safely

“oh, kyunghee hyung said he want to have a fashion show with all Uncle Zhoumi cool clothes” Jaewon said coolly

“WHAT? MY CLOTHES?” now Zhoumi turn to shout in horror. And in the speed of light, he runs to his bedroom to check on his precious clothes.

“damn it…” he curse under  his breath to what his room condition now. His closet is open as wide as the soccer field and his precious branded wardrobe is lying helplessly all over his room. His heart just drop after seeing this heartbreaking scene in front of him.

“oh, Uncle Zhoumi” Sungkyu finally realize the owner of the room present “look at Kyunghee oppa! He looks so cool wearing your clothes” she giggle like nothing is wrong

“Woaaaa Uncle Zhoumi, Mama chullie is right. Your clothes is awesome” Kyunghee who is wearing his precious Zara coat and Prada hat like there is no big deal at all despite the frightening look that shown all over his face.

Zhoumi try to control his temper as good as he can. Even that he want to freak out and scream for his precious wardrobe condition, he just try to hold it. He didn’t want to get mad to this little kids because it also not go he also didn’t want to be the scary uncle for his precious nieces and nephew. 

He put his best fakes smile to the kids and trying to get them out of his room immediately

“Kids… How about we grab some candies and put down all those precious clothes?”

“but, we just had candies uncle zhoumi” Yongin response to his offer

“then, how about some ice cream?” the kids seems delight with the offer, but not enough to make them leave the poor clothes alone

“plus some cookies?”

“and cotton candy?” sungkyu add

“plus smoothies” kyunghee said

Zhoumi hesitates a bit. Giving too much sugar for these kids is not too good either, especially at night time. But still, his precious designer wardrobe is his no.1 priority so he will do whatever it takes to save those precious one. “Okay.. now, let’s go out from uncle room.. Everyone” he guided the kids to the living room, and makes sure that nobody is left behind. But when they arrive at the living room, there is another unbelievable sight in front of them.

There is Henry, helplessly tight in chair in the middle of the hyper little boys circling around him similar scene with some sort of Indian movie where somebody is ready to be eaten by their tribe.

“Hyung~ Call for help” Henry pleads hopelessly with a frightening look when he see Zhoumi in the living room

*Ding Dong*

Zhoumi and Henry’s doorbell is ringing. It’s 9 PM, and it seems like their friends is on time to pick up their kids at their friends house, because you can seem Kangin, Leeteuk, Siwon and Kibum face on the intercom which is connected to what’s on the other side of the door.

“Shindong?” Leeteuk is surprised seeing their chubby best friend there, opening the door for them instead the two guys who is living in this apartment

“hyung~ Siwon-ah, Kibum-ah! Come in, but quietly, their sleeping already” he lowing his voice while guiding the four adults in

“How did you get here? Awww… did you put them to sleep?” leeteuk cooed after seeing all the kids and two grown up men randomly sleeping everywhere in the living room. There is Kyunghee sleeping on the sofa alone, complete with blanket and pillow for himself. Not far from him, there is Dongjae and Jaewon who is cuddling to each other on the floor, beside them is Kyunghee bundle up by himself while his thumb, then there is Henry lying flat on his stomach with Sungkyu and Yongin cuddle up on both of his side. On the other side, there is Zhoumi sleeping on the sofa on sitting position with his head hung low and there are Jongwook and Jiwon who are sleeping on his right and left thigh, move along to Jungin who sleep peacefully while resting his head on the table. What a peaceful sight to see. 

“well, I think they sort off get out of control with the kids, so Zhoumi call me. And here I am” shindong said with a big smile on his face.

“how did you manage to put them all to sleep hyung?” siwon asked while he trying to lift Jaewon up without trying to wake the boy up.

“let’s say, I have some magic to the kids. I just read them some bedtime story”

“yeah, siwon-ah did you forget that Shindong is kids best friend” Kangin add

“awwww… I should take a picture of this cute sight” Sungmin who seems just arrive, squeal like a little girl, when he see the adorable sight in front of him

“stststst.. Ming, you wake them up” kyuhyun who stand beside him said

“but kyu, look at them. They are so adorable! Look at our Kyunghee, he’s his thumb again. And Henry with Sungkyu and Youngin… It’s just so cute kyu..”

“Oh,, hyung, you’re arrive already” Sungmin’s little squeal and Kibum effort to grab Jiwon up from Zhoumi’s lap seems waking the man up

“You seems have a really thought night hyung!” Siwon pat zhoumi back

“ah.. not really, we have a great time together”

“Thanks a lot for babysitting the Kids” Leeteuk add

Then, not long after that all of their friends came to pick up their kids, after Zhoumi and the finally awake Henry send the last parents and children goodbye. They’re walk to their own bedroom and have a really long date with their bed, not caring about their apartment condition which pretty much like a sinking titanic. The only thing that they have in their mind is have a goodnight sleep after this very long night with their adorable nieces and nephews.

 

a/n: Finally... an Update for this story.... I kind a miss this story too. Next chapter will be the Kids 2nd Trip with daddies, and also they will bring all of their kids which is mean more chaos to come.

Please leave your thought on the comment section below. :)