[First Trip – Someone is Missing]

Daddy Days Out

*A few minutes before that*

Sungkyu is walking happily and enjoying the spring forest scenery with two guys holding each of her hands

"Sungkyu! Look! Butterfly!" Sungkyu and Jaewon look up to the direction that Dongjae pointed

 "Pretty~" sungkyu squeal

"Do you want it? Oppa will get it for you. Just wait here okay!" The hyper little boy said to the little cute girl beside him

"Okay~"

Jaewon on the other hand doesn't like his best friend idea of catching the insect "but uncle kangin said we must stick together and just follow where my daddy is going"

"I just want to catch a butterfly there. It's not too far" dongjae pointing at the small tree not far from where they are "trust me, I won't be lost"

"Okay then, just be careful" finally jaewon is giving up and agree with his best friend idea

"You must guard Sungkyu while I'm gone, don't ever let go of her hand" that was the last word dongjae said before he run to follow the butterfly and catch it.

It's been 5 minutes and  dongjae have not yet back and the group still walking through the forest heading to the said penthouse. Hyukjae realize that something is not right after he see there are only two kids holding hand in front of him and  the boy one is definitely not his son, "jaewon ah, Where is dongjae?"

"Oh. he said he want to catch the pretty butterfly uncle, and he promise he'll be back soon"
Hyukjae started to freak out after hearing what Jaewon haid said

"EVERYONE STOP!" He shouts loudly and of course everybody is stopping their way.
 

"My... my...my son... dong...dongjae, Lee Dongjae is missing!" Hyukjae is pannicking right now,

"WHAT?" All the daddies starting to freak out too

"How come, I thought he was with Sungkyu and Jaewon this whole time" siwon said and facing his son with 'give me an explanation son' look.

"He is, but he said he want to catch a butterfly then he went off" hyukjae explains trying to be calm

"It's true daddy. He promises me to be back soon" jaewon, convincing his father and uncle

"Hyung... what do we do know? How am I supposed to tell donghae about this" hyukjae is on the verge of crying now

"Okay okay.. let's think of a solution now"

After a couple of minutes, they come up with a solution. They divided into 2 groups, Hankyung, Kyuhyun and Siwon will take the kids to siwon's penthouse and Kangin, Hyukjae and Yesung will search for dongjae in the forest. Just when the three daddies began to search for dongjae, sungkyu shout in excitement

“Appa! Look…. It’s Dongjae Oppa!” she pointed out to the little boy who is running towards them

Hyukjae run towards the boy and hug him tights, confused is what written in dongjae face when his father run and hug him tight “Appa… What’s wrong?”

“Yah.. Where have you been? I’m deadly worried back then, I even start to make a good reasonable explanation for your mother later” he holds his son face with both of his hands

”I’m just catching this butterfly” he shows off his close palms which seems hiding something inside it

“Oppa~ Is that the butterfly?” Sungkyu runs towards where dongjae is standing and seems having an interest for the thing inside the boy arm

“yes, you want to see?” he open up his palms a little, enough for the girl to see what inside “I told you I’m going to catch it”

“Woaaaa… Oppa is cool”

“Now, let’s put this butterfly on Jar when we arrived at Uncle Siwon’s place”

Seeing the two kids’ happy smile is making eunhyuk hold back his plan to scold the little boy, but at least he must told him that what he did is wrong.  “Dongjae ah… Is so nice of you to catch the butterfly for sungkyu, but next time you should ask permission from me or one of the uncles if you want to go somewhere. Okay? Don’t just go into the forest by yourself, it’s dangerous. Understand?”

“yes Appa”

“okay then, we should continue to walk. We almost there”

After another minutes of walking, they finally arrive at Siwon’s penthouse. It’s a big house with two floors, and 4 guest rooms in each floor and 1 room for the housekeeper on the 1st floor, a huge backyard perfect for barbeque party and of course for the kids to play in.

“woaaaaa. It’s so big” Jungin said in amused tone

“Horse ahjushi.. You’re super rich” Kyunghee said siwon with the name that his mama told him to called

“it must be his diva mother who told him that” Siwon whisper to Hankyung, and the latter just answer it with an ‘you know him right’ smile “come on guys, I’ll show you the rooms”

After each of the family got their own room for the night, they put all their things in the room and rest a bit since they’ve been on a pretty long journey since morning. Its lunch time already, all the dads and kids gather up at the long dining table at the backyard to eat their lunch which is contains of simple hamburger and French fries that Siwon’s brought on the way there. After they finished a long and messy lunch, the kids decide play hide and seek since the penthouse is pretty big and they think it there will be so many perfect place to hide. Because its daddy and kids vacation, so Kangin suggest that the daddies will join them to play hide and seek.

So they play hide and seek together for about twenty minutes, Sungkyu is asleep while hiding at the closet so Kyuhyun have to carry her and put her sleep in a proper bed, while Jongwook is putting his interest on an picture book that he just found and keep asking his father Yesung a weird question about spider and on the other hands all the kids are complaining about their father ways to play hide and seeks, well not everyone Dongjae is perfectly fine with his dad. Jungin said Kangin is too big to hide anywhere so he’s the one who always been found out first, Jaewon is complaining how his father always follows him wherever he hides and in the end Siwon will hide at the same place with his son, and Kyunghee, well not Kyunghee but all the kids are complaining about how hankyung counts, he always counts in Chinese and neither the kids (except Kyunghee) understand what he saying and it made them mad.  And the remains 8 person decides that Hide and Seek is not really a good idea, so they call it off.

Because there are 4 boys and the kids decide to play a horse race and asked their daddies to be the horse. But again, after just another 2 race their calling it off cause the daddies are giving up, well except Siwon this time. Kyunghee is planning to put a chair in his father back, because he said he’s a diva and diva must sit on chair on his horse, while Jungin is trying to put a rope on his father neck just like what he watch on TV where people hold a rope when they rode a horse, while Dongjae… He doesn’t put any unnecessary things on his father actually. But eunhyuk being a skinny guy and dongjae being a super hyperactive kid is just draining the father stamina so fast and it makes eunhyuk want to past out if they keep continue to play that game.

In the end, the kids decide to play on their own at the tree house on the backyard while the daddies decide to play basketball near the tree house. It’s noon already, the 5 daddies and sons is happily playing basketball together. After seeing their daddies playing basketball from the tree house, the 4 boys pleading to join their dad to play and not long after that Jongwook and Yesung are joining them while Sungkyu who’s already up from their nap decide to play swing which is attached on tree branch the instead joining all the boys playing basketball and of course Kyuhyun is pushing it for her. Realizing that the sky is starting to get dark, Siwon decide to go to the kitchen to ask the chef to cook their dinner soon. But not long after that, he gets back to the backyard with a worried expression all over his face.

“Hyung… I think we have a BIG problem here”

a/n: Here is more of my crappy update. Sorry if it dissapointed you and sorry if the story is just taking too long. anyway, Thank you to all whoever read, subscribed and commenting on this story. I LOVE YOU ALL