Ending (Part 2)

One missed message.

 

He stopped. The crowd started to falls apart but he's still sitting there, looking serious as ever. You were sobbing quietly, somehow managed to approach him. Standing in front of him, crying loud like that, and he was just apogetically watching you.

When you finally stopped, he asked.

_ Pathetic, am I ? - He chuckled darkly when he looked away.

You softly shook your head, not sure if he saw that or not, you continued.

_ How long have you been here ?

_ I don't know.. - He still didn't look at you - Maybe 4 hours, or more. You know I actually hope you'd come here as soon as you listened to my voice message.

_ I'm sorry.. about that, actually my friend told me, I didn't listen to the message. - You awkwardly blurted out.

He just nodded.

It took a long while of awkward silence for you two to come up with something nice and chill to talk about.

_ So.. - You trailed sheepishly

_ What ? - Jonghyun laughed

_ Do you want to remain sitting here, getting even soaker or stay at my place for hot cocoa ?

_ Well.. if you insist, then maybe I'll reconsider the invitation. - He said cockily.

_ Ok then.. - You sneakily caught him off guard and ran off.

He followed while still having the genuinely laugh plastered on his flawless face.

_ Still in love ?

_ Always

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guiseeee, that's the end of the story, I hope you guys had a great time, I'll try harder on the next story.

Bye, see you guys later on.