Leaving

One missed message.

As you slowly getting up at the morning, you were about to start your usual morning routine, but then, you stopped when notice the wetness that stained on your pillow, certainly. You sighed.

Sure, you did cry a lot last night, and its all thanks to him.

 

He is sitting somewhere in the subway station, with a grey hoodie over his head and an electric guitar on his lap. He was just playing some random melodies that accidentally came up, just like you. Despite the looks from others, he didn't even know when the security guard asked him to leave since it will cause incovenience for the transportation.

He sighed and stood up. The security came back with one another. They dragged him off

"Sir, you must leave!"

He looked at them with his soulless eyes. The smirk started to drawn accross his face pitifully. He left the place.

"Yes, I must leave"

 

You sat near the dining table, spaced out while staring at the opposite seat. It's his.

You twirled the spoon around the instant porridge bowl, cause you were not really getting yourself into cooking, you afraid you might cause some unexpecting accident. You don't feel like eating, maybe you wanted too, but deep down inside, you know you'd throw up sometimes anyway.

 

After a few spoons stuffing the porridge into your mouth forcefully, the phone vibrated against the wooden table, created a really irritating sound. You unlocked it, the notification shows there are over 20 missed calls, along with 2 voice messages. You pressed play.

"Hey baby, I'll just get straight to the point. I won't waste your precious time..."

God, he is still like that.

"I was drunk last night, we both know I said something I shouldn't have to and I apologize for it, I'm sure I didn't mean to. Well, please call me when you finished listening to this message, since I've been trying to call you for the past 2 hours. Ok then, bye. I love you"

You bit your lips. This guy is definetely the calmest guy on this planet when it comes to breaking someone's heart and act like it was nothing. How can he act like nothing is ever happen ? And "I love you" ? Really ? After what he said last night, where does he even get the guts say those three words to you again ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know my writing anyway. But I did try my best.