Last night

One missed message.

He dragged you out of the bar with his face burning red.

_ Let go of me, Jonghyun! It hurts! - You screamed, trying to escape from his grasp.

_ You freaking embarassed me back there! - He yanked your arms.

_ What embarass? I just don't drink alcohol, since when you consider me as an embarassment? - You were in shock.

_ That's the whole freaking problem! Don't you get it? I'm tired of you already! - Jonghyun tied his fists, he pointed back at the bar entrance - Don't you see their girlfriends ? They drank, they danced, while you were just sitting like a statue! How shame!

_ Then why did you even bring me here? -  You almost on the verge of your tears - Why didn't you just ask one of them to be your girlfriend instead of me?

There's the silence. Jonghyun didn't know what to say, he knows you're hurt by his words. But as a guy, he doesn't want to take his words back, since that will be not really awesome for someone like him. For you, you know Jonghyun hated the silence, so you get on all of your courages and decided to spoke first.

_ You're drunk, Jonghyun.. Let's just go home! - You turned away quickly - I'm sorry about the whole girlfriend thing.

But Jonghyun just stood there, processing. He chose his pride over you.

_ You know? Maybe I should! - He shouted on top of his lungs out.

The dark seems to be cover the place even faster, the whole place just like shut down and stayed silent for a while

. You stopped on your tracks and turned around, looking as him with disbelief eyes. Did he just actually say those words ? Did he just broke up with you ?

You kept silent and walked towards him.

Jonghyun fell backwards. You slapped him, hard.

_ Jerk! - And with that, you ran away.

He caught the side of your teary eyes, he didn't know you'd be this hurt, he thought you would apologize and asking for forgiveness from him for your over-reaction. But now he's hating himself for making you crying somehow.

And he is standing there, completely drunk and speechless...