Consequences

One missed message.

You shook it off, the flashbacks ruined the mood, you don't even want to listen to the other message. You were just too tired of all these s already. You cannot do this anymore.

You opened the door, ready to go out for some fresh air to cheer yourself up.

The sky is really pretty, it doesn't even have a single cloud, even so, it's not actually sunny. It's the right timing to take a walk outside especially for someone just had a heartbreak like you.

After some minutes relaxed, you stopped on your feet. You aren't mad at him anymore. It must because of the alcohol in his body was raging. And he never hurt you before, he's always so tender, so sweet, so gentle, so perfect. He didn't mean it, he told you he didn't mean to. Why did you reacted like that ? Such a shame.

Out of sudden, the sky is getting cloudy, it was just lovely a while ago. It began to rain read hard and since you haven't walk that far from your house so you decided to go back in.

It was really really cold so you changed into a fuzzy oversized sweater, sitting on the couch with a hot cocoa mug on hands. You the TV and switches channel to the weather preview. At this time of the day, the TV doesn't have anything that interesting anyway. The weather-lady was talking about some rains. You scoffed, as if this is new or something. You took a look at the window, you felt extremely sleepy and uneasy. With the hotness of the cocoa and the coldness of the wind, and the sounds of the raindrops dropped against your metallic balcony, it somehow drifted you off to dream land.

 

Once again, the sound of the phone woke you up. You thought it was Jonghyun, but turned out, it's just your friend. You breathed out in disappointment, but you picked up anyway.

"Hello ?" - You said politely.

"For God's sake, your boyfriend is sitting at the park"

It took you quite a time to understand what was she tryng to say.

"In the weather like this?"

You didn't even let the girl finish. You hung up and immediately ran outside. You breathlessly called out his name uncountable times, you didn't care how idiot-like you are. You just want to meet him, he's the only one that matters.

You arrive at the central park. But this place is rather huge, how can you find him ? Your phone vibrated. You were just about to scream into your friend's ears.

But it's Jonghyun.

"I saw you"

"Where are you Jonghyun? Are you crazy?"

"You'll see. Now, forward 20 steps."

You did.

"Turn left, 5 steps."

You did, and you saw him, with a crowd surrounding.He met your glances and smiles painfully.

"I love you" - He said through the phone.