Teaser 2 (2/2)

The Story I'm Gonna Regret Telling You.
Tiffany soon learnt a lesson. If she hadn't made a deal with Yuri's father she wouldn't have been in this state. Yuri was oblivious of the pact Tiffany and his father made. BANG! She saw two blurred figures rush in through the front door. She knew that this was a sacrifice she had to make for the sake of Yuri's life. She,wasn't in love with the man but she knew someone who did. Lee SoonKyu admired Yuri.from a distance and without Tiffany, Sunny wouldn't have met 'The Ultimate Playboy' Kwon Yuri. "Fany-ah! Are you alright?" Was the,only thing she heard her husband say before losing consciousness. "Fany-ah! Fany-ah! Oh God! Sooyeon-ah call the ambulance! Fany please be alright just for your TaeTae... Without you,I'll be nothing." Taeyeon said while holding his wife's hand like it was his life. "Taeng! The ambulance is here! I know who had done this to her. Yuri's dad. He made a pact with Fany. Save Yuri's life in return for hers. One wrong move and he would send his assassins to assassinate her. Tragic but she wanted to make Sunny happy." Everyone knew Tiffany,was the one to make sacrifices for everyone but to risk her life for someones happiness Taeyeon thought was too far. Paramedics brought in a stretcher for Taeyeon's beloved wife to lay on but everyone in the room knew it was now or never. Tiffany's life was at stake. And someone whom they knew every well was responsible. Trusts were broken, lives are at stake, hearts broken and fear enveloped them all.