English's Version

Saengil chukkae.....

 

In SuJu’s dorm, this morning it was so silent without any sound....this is weird....

"Come on! You guys, wake up! It’s already noon!" Teukkie shouted. It was projected to the whole dorm.
"Ouch! Hyung, shut up!" Kangin said as he pulled his blanket.
"Yah! Kangin! Wake up! You have no schedule today?" Kangin stayed silent.
"Hyung, why you wake up us this early?" Hangeng approached Teukkie with his sleepy face.
"Oh man, early? It’s already noon duh! Help me wake up the other...moreover, this raccoon..." Kangin glared towards Teukkie. Teukkie hide behind Hangeng.
"Make me annoyed in the morning duh!" Kangin went to sleep again. Hangeng walked to KyuMin’s room.
"Wake up you guys..." Hangeng knocked the door.
Sungmin looked to the door. "What’s it? I’m still sleepy."
"Just wake up, it’s not healthy wake up late." Hangeng then was heading YeWook’s room.
"Wake up guys..." Hangeng knocked the door. Teukkie was trying to wake Kangin up.
"We’re awake." YeWook said from the room.
"Hangeng, do we have schedule today?" Heechul appeared. Hangeng wondered.
"I don’t know...hyung..." HanChul looked to Teukkie.
"It’s there, just wake up." Teukkie was still trying to wake Kangin up.
"Oh, hyung, why you shouted in the morning duh? What's wrong?" Shindong, Siwon, Kibum, Donghae and Eunhyuk appeared in the living room.
"Don’t ask yet, help me to wake this raccoon up."

Before they could get near Kangin, Kangin woke up and grabbed Teukkie.
"Still calling me raccoon eoh? You really make me pissed!" The others just shrugged shoulder quietly.

Finally they all together sat in the living room...although they’re still not taking their shower.
"Do we have schedule today?" Wookie asked suddenly.
"As I know, we have our holiday today." Kyuhyun said.
"So, why we need to wake up at this hour? We could sleep this whole day duh!" Kangin said.
"Did you all forget what day is today? The reason we got day off today?" Teukkie said sadly.
"Ah?" The 12 guys wondered.
"What day is today eh?" Eunhyuk asked again. Teukkie got up.
"How dare you guys forget it..." Teukkie went into his room. He slammed the door. Bang!
"Ouch, you guys, think duh! I can’t enter the room if he’s mad like that." Kangin said.
"Yesterday, hyung is sleeping here?" Sungmin said.

Kangin nodded. "I fell asleep."
"Aish, we should think abou it..." Heechul said.
"Is today a special day?" Donghae asked. They were quiet, thinking of something.
"What day is today?" Siwon asked them.
"Today is Wednesday right?" They nodded (like woodpeckers ^- ^)
"What date is today?" Shindong asked. Sungmin suddenly shouted.
"Ah, 1st July, it’s hyung’s birthday!" They all widened their eyes in shock.
"How could we all forget this eh..." Kibum broke the ice.
"Then...ottokae? He’s upset now..." Yesung said.
"Where I’ll be sleeping this night..." Kangin said sadly.
"Ah, hyung. That’s later, just thinking how to make up to him!" Eunhyuk said.
"I have a plan." Heechul whispered to all members.
********
"Hyung ... open the door please. I want to change my clothes, it’s all wet." Kangin knocked the door. Teukkie unlocked the door and crawled on his bed again. He covered his face with a pillow.

"What’s wrong hyung? You look upset." Kangin acted like he didn’t know anything.
"Don’t bother me. Just get your sleep." Teukkie said in angry tone.
"What? Sleep? It’s already near to dawn." Teukkie looked at his cell phone. It’s 6.00 pm...
"Hm, whatever. Just leave me alone." Teukkie said.

Kangin smiled. He went out of the room.
"Wow, he’s very angry." Kangin said to the other slowly.
"Well, we’ll be going first to get everything ready. Hyung should bring him then." Kibum said
"Okay. Just go, leave him to me. At 7.30, you guys should be ready." They nodded in unison and walked out together.
*******
At 7 pm...
"Hyung, wake up. Are you still sleeping?" Kangin shook Teukkie’s body.
"What's wrong?" Kangin pulled Teukkie to get up.
"Hurry, change your cloth. You have a sudden schedule." Teukkie wondered.
"Isn’t today a day off?" Kangin shook his head.
"Hyungnim called just now. Quick duh, let me send you there as I need to go there too." Teukkie changed his cloth even he felt weird.

"Yah, it’s a success."

Teukkie approached Kangin.
"Is it true?" Kangin smiled.
"Don’t believe me? Let go!"

They left the dorm. Teukkie stayed silent until...
"Eh, why we are here? You said I have a schedule." Kangin smiled and pulled Teukkie to enter the restaurant.
"Saengil Chukka hamnida, saengil chukka hamnida, saranghae uri Teukkie hyung, saengil chukka hamnida." Teukkie was surprised by their surprise.
"I thought you guys forgot it..." Teukkie said while holding the tears.
"Mianne, actually we didn’t realize the date today is 1st July. Mianne hyung!" Sungmin hugged Teukkie first, which then followed the dongseng below Sungmin.
"We’re sorry. We got busy these days and didn’t realize the date..." Heechul, Kangin, Hangeng, Yesung and Shindong hugged Teukkie one by one.
"We should’nt forget the important day, we’re sorry. Saengil chukkae hyung." Sungmin handed the chocolate cake.
"Blow the candle, hyung." Teukkie made a wish and blew the candles.
"Saengil chukkae!"
"Mianne hyung, you always remember all of our birthday and never miss it. Indeed we forgot yours. Mianne hyung, you must be really upset then, eoh?" Wookie said. Teukkie smiled.
"But you all remember at least, that’s enough." Teukkie smeared the chocolate cream on Kangin's face.
"Nah, that’s for the morning incident." Kangin got angry.
"Yah! Hyung!!!" Eventually they played with the chocolate cake cream.

(Ah, better you guys give it to me...lol~ TT_TT)