Chapter 7

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

" Hyung how are we gonna find Hyerin? " Sehun asked Kai while walking in the school's parking lot
 
" i dont know yet, hyung said that she has class till 11 am. It's 11:30 so she's probably having lunch with her friends right now. "
 
They wore their hats and continued to walk. Hyerin was almost done eating when they reached the cafeteria.
 
" Hyung i see her " Sehun said while trying not to be seen by hyerin
 
" Hyung is that the friend you were talking about earlier? " Kai pointed to the girl sitting next to Hyerin and looked at Chanyeol.
 
" Yeah that's her. " Chanyeol smiled and looked at Jinae
 
 
They saw Hyerin stood up and they hid under the table. They waited until she was gone before they stopped hiding. 
 
" We're EXO-K, we shouldn't be hiding like this " said Chanyeol while dusting his pants TT__TT
 
" But hyung we can't let anyone know that Hyerin knows us remember?? " said Kai
 
" But.... lets just go before anyone sees us. She went that way right? " Chanyeol pointed to the left and Sehun and Kai nodded.
 
 
They were walking in the corridor when Hyerin noticed that someone was following them. She took her pocket mirror and looked in it. She looked behind them and saw three guys run inside a classroom.
 
" OH. MY. GOD!!!!! EXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " a girl in the classroom yelled.
 
 
 
SEHUN'S POV
 
 
 
We were following Hyerin in the corridor when she suddenly stopped walking. We kinda stopped too then she looked at us so we ended up running inside a classroom full of girls. Chanyeol and Kai hyung took their hats off and fanned their selves
 
" Do you think she knows it's us? " Chanyeol hyung asked us and he wiped the sweat on his forehead.
 
" I hope not. She's gonna kill us at home if she finds out. " Kai hyung said while trying to peak outside.
 
 
" ahem " said a woman's voice and we looked at who it was.
 
It was the homeroom teacher and the girls all looked at us with a surprised expression. 
 
" hyung what do we do " I asked Chanyeol hyung.
 
" OH. MY. GOD!!!!! EXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " a girl with short hair shouted and we ran for it.
 
" Oppa wait!!!  " 
 
" Chanyeol oppa saranghae!!!!!  "
 
" Kai oppa marry me!!!!
 
" Sehun oppa wait for me!!! " 
 
The girls in the classroom ran after us and the girls in the other classrooms looked out their windows. We ran passed Hyerin with a very surprised look.
 
" we're so dead when she comes home later " Kai hyung said while running
 
" That's the least of our worries right now. Run for your lives~!!! " Chanyeol hyung told us and we ran faster. We ran to the parking lot and hid inside our car.
 
Good thing the windows are heavily tinted. WE'RE SAVED!!!!!!!!!! >___<
 
We waited until the girls left and we drove home.
 
Hyerin is gonna kill us ( _ _ "" )
 
 
HYERIN'S POV
 
 
 
 
I just saw my brother's groupmates get chased by fangirls O__O
 
WHY ARE THEY HERE????????
 
Sehun looked at me when they ran passed us. They all had a scared expression on their faces. They're so dead when i get home.
 
" Hyerin did you know that they're gonna come here? " Jaekyung asked me while we we're walking to our classroom.
 
" No unnie. I had no idea that they would come here. They were still sleeping when I left this morning. "
 
" Did you see Kai and Chanyeol's face? They looked like they're getting chased by a ghost. " Jinae asked us and we all laughed. " I kinda feel bad for them though. They can't even go to a school and not get chased by girls " 
 
" Me too. My brother often tells me about crazy fans going after them but this is the first time i've seen it happen. " Jaekyung unnie said.
 
 
When we went inside our classroom our classmates were all gossiping about what happened.
 
" I wish i saw them too. " 
 
tssk. you wanna chase after them too? seriously what are parents teaching kids these days. -___-
 
" me too!!. I wish I had a chance to see Kai's face " 
 
ugh. omg shut up all of you >:l
 
 
" Hyerin i saw you in the corridor earlier. " Sohee sat in the seat infront of me.
 
" yeah so? They just ran passed us. It's not like i know them or something. " 
 
She leaned really close to me and said " really? then why was Sehun oppa looking at you? "