Chapter 29

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

HYERIN'S POV

 

 

I saw Kris gege sitting on the hood of his car outside the dorm when I got out.

 

" I'm so sorry I'm late.. I overslept and couldn't find my purse and..and.. " I told him while I was walking towards him.

 

He just smiled. -__-

 

 

" Its okay, I was early anyway " he smiled again and opened the door for me.

 

" So, about your friends.. Are they the same age as you? " I asked him while he was busy driving.

 

 

" Last time I checked, yeah. Oh I forgot to tell you something. My friends call me Kevin so don't get confused ok? " He looked at me and noticed that I wasn't paying attention. " Hey, still sleepy? " He teased.

 

 

" No.. I was just thinking.. What if your fans recognize you? "

 

 

" Well I hope not.. " He patted my head and I looked at him " atleast you're a fast runner.. right? " He chuckled.

 

" YA!! " I swatted his hand off my head.

 

" MWO?? "

 

 

 

" Kevin " a tall guy standing by the entrance waved at us.

 

 

Kris took my hand and smiled at the guy who was now approaching him.

 

 

" How's it going bro? " The tall guy hugged Kris. Awww bromance xD " let's go in, Darren and the others are waiting for us inside. " He smiled then finally noticed me " wait, is she with you? " He looked at Kris and back at me.

 

 

" Of course " Kris showed him our (him holding my hand sweetly) hands " This is Hyerin "

 

 

" I'm sorry I didn't notice you, I'm Terry by the way. "

 

AHEM : author coming through. If you guys wanna know who Terry and Darren are, their names are Terry He and Darren Tp. Seriously famous in youtube, uhm, Terry's friends with Brian Kang ( JYP trainee, hope he debuts soon ) Darren is also famous in youtube, a cosplayer and they formed a group that became an opening act for Jay Park. He's also a  friend of mine (and no he doesn't know I'm using him in my story lol ) I'm in desperate need of guys who can speak English fluently like Krispy over here so I thought, what the heck. Google them if you want, I'll be posting their youtube links by the end of the story and if you want darren's real fb account just message me. LOL! OK BACK TO LOTTE WORLD!!!!!!!!

 

 

We shook each other's hand " Nice to meet you Terry "

 

We went in and Terry gave Kris our ticket passports. Kris immediately wore his cap and held my hand again. We followed his friend and stopped infront of Crystal Palace.

 

 

I watched Kris as he exchanged hugs with his friends. He looks.. Different with them.. When he's with EXO-M he's serious..but with his friends he looks happy..

 

 

" Guys this is Hyerin " I felt him pat my shoulder " Hyerin these are my friends from Canada. " He leaned it and whisperes something to me.

 

 

" You said what??? " I glared at him and saw his friends laughing. I sighed. " Oh alright. But just for today ok? " He smiled at me and linked my arm to his.

 

 

 

A/N : can you guess what Kris whispered to Hyerin? Lol

Anyway, here are the links :

 

Darrenhttp://www.youtube.com/user/DarrenTP

 

Terry http://www.youtube.com/user/ThumpingPenguin

 

 

Tell me what you think about Terry and Darren and I'll see you in my next chappie. Infinite x's and o's!!

 

 

P.S : I'm already half way thru Raemi and Sehun's scene +_+