Chapter 14

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 


 

 

Sehun and Raemi were standing infront of Raemi's house.

 

" I had fun today "

 

" Uhm about what happened " Sehun walked closer to Raemi.

 

Raemi stepped back " Don't worry about it I.. "

 

" I like you, Han Raemi "

 

" You what?? " She stared at Sehun

 

" I like you.. A lot actually " Sehun held Raemi's hands " I'm confessing my feelings for you Han Raemi "

 

Raemi kissed Sehun's lips. " Ako rin. "  She ran inside their house and went to her room.

 

 

Sehun touched his lips. He still couldn't believe that Raemi kissed her. He drove off with a smile on his face.

 

 

Raemi woke up late the next day. She went to the kitchen to have breakfast. She saw a note on the table saying that her mom was out buying groceries.  She took a bowl and filled it with froot loops and milk. She was busy eating when she received a text message.

 

Mom:

 

Might take a while. Do you need anything?

 

 

Raemi thought of the things that she needed. She decided to go to the grocery store and help her mom.

 

To : Mom

 

I'm coming. Wait.

 

Raemi finished eating then ran to her room and changed her clothes. She grabbed her phone from the kitchen.

 

 

After 20 minutes she texted her mom that she was in the grocery store. Her mom replied and told her that she was in the meat section.  Raemi was passing by when she heard two girls talking.

 

" Have you heard the new gossip about Sehun oppa? "

 

" No, tell me. "

 

" Well one stalker fan posted in her blog that she always sees Sehun oppa with a girl from their school. "

 

" Did she say who the girl is?? "

 

" No. I bet she's just using him because EXO's debut is coming up "

 

" Yeah, you're right "

 

Raemi stopped. Do they really think I'm a user?

 

She continued walking and went to where her mom is.  She helped her mom get the things that they need to buy. Her mom was already in line when her phone rang.

 

 

*** Sehun Calling ***

 

 

Raemi ignored his call. She told her mom that she forgot something and she went to one of the aisles.

 

*** Sehun Calling ***

 

" Hello? "

 

" Hey, what are you doing? "

 

" I'm in the grocery with my mom "

 

" Oh I see. Raemi-ah.. "

 

" Why? "

 

" Nothing.. I just miss you "

 

Raemi was speechless.

 

" Ya, still there? "

 

" Y-yeah I'm still here. "

 

" You're probably busy I'll just call you later. "

 

" Okay "

 

 Sehun ended the call and got off his bed. He went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. He filled his cup with milk and got some bread from the table

 

" How was your date yesterday? " Kai asked Sehun and sat beside him

 

" It was okay " Sehun drank some milk and asked Kai " Hyung, do you know what Ako rin means? "

 

" Hmm.. Ako rin? No.. I don't know what it means. Why? "

 

" Well Raemi said it to me last night. "

 

Sehun saw Suho and asked him.

 

" I think it means Me too. "

 

" Hyung how do you know?? "

 

" My sister has some friends in the Philippines so she knows how to speak tagalog. "

 

" Oh~ "

 

" Hyung how many languages can your sister speak? " Kai asked curiously.

 

" Four "

 

" Like Kris hyung?? "

 

" Yeah, but she doesn't speak mandarin. She knows English, Korean, French and Tagalog " Suho went to the living room and watched tv.

 

 

 

The Next Day...

 

 

" Hey Raemi, you're close with Sehun right? "

 

" Kinda, why? "

 

" Can you give this to him? " The girl handed a small box to Raemi

 

" Uhm..okay? "

 

" Thanks "

 

Raemi went to her classroom. She placed the box on her desk and stared at it.

 

" I wonder what this is " she poked the box infront of her.

 

*** New Message ***

 

OS:

 

I'm outside.

 

 

Raemi took the box with her and went outside their classroom.

 

" Hey I have good news, but don't tell anyone ok? Our teasers are gonna be released next month. "

 

" Really? Cool. "

 

" Are you okay? "

 

" Yeah, here " she handed the box to Sehun " someone asked me to give it to you. "

 

" You shouldn't have said yes. " Sehun messed with Raemi's hair.

 

" Ya~ " she complained and removed his hand

 

" Aein you're so cute " he pinched Raemi's cheeks " anyway see you later. "

 

" aein.... "