Chapter 3

Living With My Brother's Dorm mates ( ON HIATUS )

 

 
Hyerin went straight to Suho's room when she got home. Baekhyun and D.O noticed that she looked a little pale and gloomy so they immediately told Suho.
 
" Hyung there's something wrong with Hyerin " Baekhyun concernly said
 
" yeah, she looked a little pale and gloomy when she came in and she went straight to your room " 
 
" ok ok i'll go and check on her. Don't tell the others okay? "
 
Suho went straight to their room and checked on his sister. He saw her hiding under a blanket on his bed while her things were on sehun's bed. " Hyerin-a are you okay? Baekhyun and D.O said that you look a little pale and gloomy. Are you sick? Do you want me to take you to a hospital? "
 
" No, I'm okay oppa... I'm just...tired. I just need to rest for a while.. Don't worry. " 
 
Baekhyun and D.O entered Suho's room.
 
" Hyung where is you're sister?? " asked baekhyun pretending not to see Hyerin
 
" yeah hyung, i thought she went here?? " <--- D.O trying not to laugh
 
" I dont know, i think i'll go look for her in the kitchen. " Suho said while trying not to laugh and went to the kitchen.
 
" i wonder where hyerin is " D.O sat on suho's bed and looked at baekhyun
 
" well she's not under the bed..so where can she be? " baekhyun sat beside D.O. They both counted to three and pulled off the blanket.
 
" YA!!! "  Hyerin tried to pull the blanket back but baekhyun sat on it.
 
" Hyerin-ah we found you~ " Baekhyun cutely smiled and stared at hyerin. " Hyerin-ah play with us~ it's now our turn to hide. "
 
" I don't remember playing with both of you when I came home " Hyerin kicked baekhyun off the blanket. Baekhyun fell on the floor and D.O laughed at him.
 
" meanie hyerin~!!! " <---- baehyun sitting on his . LOL
 
" come on hyerin, just one game. If you win we'll do your homework for a week. " D.O said while doing aegyo
 
" aish.. you're both acting like you're the maknae! " 
 
" please~ " D.O and Baekhyun both pleaded
 
" ok fine, im gonna count to fifty. The rules are you have to hide inside the apartment and you both need to hide apart from each other.
 
" okay~ "
 
 
Hyerin covered her eyes and started  to count. Baekhyun and D.O ran around their apartment to look for a place to hide. Baekhyun hid in the kitchen and D.O hid inside their room. 
 
" 46.. 47.. 48.. 49.. 50.. Ready or not here I come " Hyerin started to look for D.O and Baekhyun inside her brother's room. She checked under the bed and inside their closet. She then went to the living room then the kitchen. She saw Suho reading something and asked him if he saw Baekhyun and D.O.
 
" oh so that's why they were both running. Sorry sis but i can't help you. * laughs* you're getting warm though. "
 
Hyerin looked around the kitchen and stared at some cabinets. " They both couldn't possibly fit there. " Hyerin left the kitchen and went to Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room. She looked under the beds and inside the cabinet. She then went to the kitchen but still didn't find them. "  They're really good at hiding " she thought to herself as she closed the bathroom door. She was about to go inside Kai and D.O's room when the others arrived. Kai went inside the room and was about to change his shirt when he saw D.O hiding inside his cabinet. 
 
" What are you doing in there?? " Kai loudly asked and Hyerin heard him so she went inside.
 
" Sshhh!! I'm hiding from Hyerin " 
 
Kai noticed Hyerin inside the room " Oops, i didn't know. I guess he just lost. " kai pointed at D.O and hyerin just giggled.
 
" Not fair!! " exclaimed D.O
 
" If you're here, then where's Baekhyun oppa? "
 
" i don't know, you told us not to hide together remember? Come on, i'll help you look for him. " 
 
" i'll help too. I'll just change my shirt " 
 
Kai and D.O helped Hyerin look for Baekhyun for ten minutes then they went to the kitchen to get something to drink. 
 
" maybe he hid outside " Kai said after drinking some soda
 
" if he did then that would mean that he lost too. " Hyerin said while putting some ice on her glass.
 
" ah, i just thought of something. " D.O giggled then whispered something to hyerin. Hyerin laughed then nodded.
 
" Here bacon bacon~ "
 
Kai and D.O laughed so hard. They just stopped when they saw one of the kitchen cabinets open and baekhyun came out.
 
" It's Baekhyun~!!! " Baekhyun pouted and Kai and D.O just laughed even more. Hyerin was a bit surprised to see baekhyun when he came out from the cabinet.
 
" So does this mean i win? " baekhyun asked hyerin 
 
" well no. You came out on your own so technically, you lost too. " Hyerin laughed then put both her arms on D.O and Baekhyun's shoulder. " I guess you both have to do my homework. " She happily skipped to the living room and sat beside Sehun who was watching t.v.
 
" Atleast she doesn't look gloomy anymore " Baekhyun said while wiping the sweat on his forehead.
 
" yeah, I wonder what happened to her in school. "