Worried sick

Small treasures

Can it be a ONTAE?*-*
That tae is worried for onew bc he has a high fever and during a stage he faints and tae take care of him in the hospital/dorm?


Taemin was in the dressing room; several outfits were chosen out for him and he was fitting them at the moment. The stylist decided on giving him a pink and purple outfit, giving him black accessorize and a thick line of eyeliner. He was ready for it. They were going to record the performance and he was tired, so tired. Months of working, training and promoting finally got the best of him. They finally let him go and he left the way too hot room. He yawned as he sat on the side of the stage, his legs falling over the edge, moving to the music. Two hands were placed on his shoulders and he looked up, seeing Minho. "Are you also tired?" the older one asked with a kind smile on his lips.
Taemin just nodded, letting himself fall sighing when his back touch the cold tiles. "It's almost over, isn't it? How much I love this, I need more sleep. I barely slept five hours."
Minho dropped down next the younger one. "Jinki hyung hasn't slept. Well I think he didn't. He was in the living room when I went to bed, he was still calling with his manager and Jonghyun hyung was up early, like always, and he said Jinki hyung was already awake."
"How does he manage to stay so friendly and happy? I don't get it. I even wouldn't be able to smile, but that's the reason why he's the leader of this group. We really need him."
"Yes we do," Minho responded.

Taemin didn't love and closed his eyes, enjoying the silence. He frowned when he felt a shadow over him and opened one eye, seeing Jinki. He quickly sat up and turned towards the older male. "Hyung," he said and patted on the space next to him, indicating that he wanted the other to sit next to him. The older one sat down and Taemin looked at him. He could see the tired look in those warm eyes and how the stylists had tried their best to cover the dark circles under them. What really worried the younger one was the sweat on the pale neck. He placed a hand on Jinki’s forehead, feeling that it was way too warm. “You have a fever, hyung,” he said, surprised. “You have to rest. You can’t become sick. It’s better if you just sit down for a few minutes.”
Jinki shook his head, a sad smile on his lips. “I can’t Tae and you know that. We have two minutes before we have to be dancing and singing on this stage. I will rest after we’ve done our performance a few times, okay?”
Taemin wasn’t pleased, but he nodded anyway. He knew he couldn’t change their leader’s mind, so he just sighed and let the other be.

----------

Taemin was sweating and panting. They were in the start position of their dance, ready to do it for the fifth time in a row. Everything had to be perfect. He tried to catch his breath as he saw some members of the crew place Key in the good spot while someone else gave everyone a towel. Taemin accepted it, wiping the sweat from his face and the back of his neck. He was thirsty and wanted to drink, but it wouldn’t take long before they were ready. He gave the towel back to another member who came to collect them. The light went out and a spotlight shined on them. The music started not long after that and he heard another crew member say ‘go’ in his ear. He started to dance, turning around just in time to see Jinki falling down. Someone screamed the leader’s name, probably Jonghyun. He saw all the other run over to the man passed out on the ground and Taemin wanted to cry, but he knew it wasn’t possible. He had to be strong. All the fans in the room were quiet, like they couldn’t register what had just happened, that this all was a dream. Men dressed in black came on the stage and the music stopped playing and all the lights went on. Key came up to Taemin, wrapping an arm around the younger’s shoulder. “Let’s go, we can’t do anything and the doctors will help him.”
“I had seen the sweat, Kibum. I told him to rest, that he needed to take a break. I should’ve forced him to stay. It’s my fault, Kibum. It’s my fault, everything is my fault. I’m sorry, so, so sorry.”
Key shushed him, his perfectly styled hair. “Nothing is your fault, Taemin. You know that Jinki does everything for the group. He’s the leader and he never thinks he’s good enough to lead us.”

----------

The boys were in the dorm, Jinki in his room. It turned out he had passed out due to exhaustion and dehydration. Taemin was in the kitchen, making green tea for the leader, making sure he drank enough. He didn’t want something like this to happen ever again. He was so afraid of losing the other. Once the tea was ready he went to Jinki’s bedroom. He knocked on the door, not waiting for a response before entering. He walked inside and saw Jinki, a cold cloth on his forehead. “Hey Tae,” he said, his voice thin and weak.
Taemin placed the cup of hot tea on the nightstand, climbing into the small bed, laying on his side so he could see Jinki. “How are yu feeling, hyung?” he asked.
“A bit better. And thank you for taking care of me. I should’ve listened to you.”
“The only thing that matters is that you’re here with me and that you’re going to get better. I was so worried, so scared. Please, don’t ever do that to me again.”
Jinki smiled and placed a gentle kiss on Taemin’s forehead. “I won’t, I promise.”