Dare you to move

Yes, Boss!!

 

Its been a week since SeungHyun followed me! Wherever I go, he will followed me behind. ‘will you just let me alone??’ sometime I do shouted at him or even scolding him, but still he is so stubborn and following me like a lost puppy. During these days, he tried many ways to get me back. Rapping on the street, buying things for me whenever I only have a stare on that items ( I mean look at those stuff, it’s like a small little mountain in my room now) . Today I guess it is another day that I have to play tom and jerry’s game again with him. I always try to run away or hide from him but it doesn’t really work as he could find me back. Sometime I wonder am I had been plugged in some kind of GPS that I don’t even know!

I slowly open my door and try to sneak out the room. As I step out, eh? He do not open his door as he always do. He is staying opposite my room. How funny is that?! I walk to the café house I used to go since I reach London. How come he is not following? I don’t see him today. What’s happening? Did he already give up? Am I too hash to him? I literally slap myself in my mind as why I do not agree going back with him soon? Now I might be missing the chance! I left out a gasp and thinking about the old memories we used to share. Aissh… I miss his warm hug now! I miss you! my mind shouted out and I could only sigh heavily as I lift up my cup. ‘thinking of Hyung?’ someone sit down  in front me and said. ‘Seungri?! Why are you here?’ I immediately turn around and check whether he is right here. ‘No need look! Hyung is not here! he went back to Korea already!’ he said as he grabbed my cup of hot chocolate and take a sip on it. He went back?! He really give up on us already? I faced down and feel sad about it.

I look at her sad face! I knew she is sad and regret about not forgiving Hyung on time ‘hey chill! You still have me! See? I could give you whatever Hyung could give you!’ I open my arms as if I want to hug her but she pushed me away immediately ‘Seungri! What you trying to do? I’m not that kind of girl. I still love-’ she shouted angrily and suddenly paused while biting her lips. I smirked as I knew she means she still love SeungHyun. I’m just teasing her. She is not my cup of tea either. ‘you still love who? Hyung?’ I asked with my eyebrow raised. ‘who said?!’ she quickly take a sip on her drink ‘ah~ we just kissed!’ I . ‘what?!’ she shocked for a while and soon she get what I mean as I just drink her drink just now. Now we are like having in directly kiss. ‘this is the second time we kiss and if you think carefully, we actually having French kiss!’ I again ‘Seungri!’ she shouted angrily and stand up ‘I’m your…’ ‘you’re my what?’ I want to heard she admit that she loves hyung and she is my hyungsoo, but guess she is as stubborn as hyung. ‘I’m …I’m your friend! You shouldn’t!’ she immediately wiped her lips.

How could seungri do this? I’m seunghyun’s fiancé and…wait! Did I just admit that I’m still his fiancé?! Guess I don’t really mean over to him! I knew my heart but it’s too late!  ‘yes you’re my girlfriend!’ he said as he move closer to me. ‘What?!’ I pushed him away ‘you’re a girl and you just said you’re my friend, so you’re my girlfriend! What you thinking?!’ he teased with a smile. Aissh this guy! What he want?! I stare at him once and try to walk away but he stopped me ‘Go away! What you want?!’ I yelled at him ‘you told Hyung that you both are over! So what is wrong to accept me?’ he said and left me speechless ‘if only you tell me you love hyung then I will step out of your way! ’ I pushed him away ‘Crazy!’ I get out of the café house immediately. ‘you don’t dare to tell me because you still love him!’ he shouted loudly. ‘who said?’ I turn back and shouted back. ‘if so, tonight come to ‘monster cave’ ! I meet you there!if you don’t come, means you still love him! Then go back and beg him to let you stay!!’ he smirked and leave. Aisshhh… this panda!!!

‘done!ok mina, the rest you handle it!’ I said as I grab my coat and get out the room. ‘Yes Mr. Choi!’ I heard she said. I immediately rush to airport and get my flight back to London. If not because of some crisis happened in company, I don’t need to rush back. Tonight we still have some plan to get her back. Hye Pyeong, wait for me! I repeat few times in my mind as I get into the taxi and going to that club that we planned. ‘Hyung what takes you so long?’ I saw Daesung stand outside the club as I reached. ‘The flight delayed! How was it?’ I asked ‘She is not here yet! Get in first!’ Daesung said as he lead me into the table. ‘How?’ I asked before sit down ‘relax! I’m sure she will come here! follow the plan!’ Seungri said proudly ‘Seungri I don’t think this is good plan!’ Taeyang said

‘then do you have any other plan?’ Seungri ask and left me speechless.  Thus all I could do is grab my orange juice and drink it. ‘Now later you…’ seungri whisper his plan to seunghyun beside me. Suddenly a lot of people got their eyes on the entrance and some whispers come along too.