Lost & Found

Yes, Boss!!

 

... 
'Excuse me! Erm... I already book room online and this is my booking voucher!' After 11 hours of flight, I finally reached London and I immediately get the taxi to the hotel . i booked it online at the airport just now.  Now is already 4 something in the morning at London. Due to it is winter the weather gets cold than ever. 'Oh ok! I help you to check in! Please wait for a moment!' The lady at reception said and so I walk to the couch beside get some rest.
 
...
'Hey seungri! Come come!!' The drunk blonde smiled, kiss on my cheeks when we get into the hotel. She gets really hot as she keep on kiss on my lips, cheeks and jaw. Oh~ man! She can't even wait till we get in our room?! Wait?! That girl looks ... Like... 'Wait you looking at, strong baby?' She pulled my tie and makes me closer to her. 'Oh coming!' I smiled at her 'coming?!! Hehe I'm cuming too!' The alcohol get in her system well as she start talking dirty. After we're done, I still thinking about that girl. Is she Hye Pyeong?! But it can't be! Un she stay with hyung in Korea?! How she show up in London?! 
 
...
After I get my keys, I get in my room with the helps of bell boy. 'Ah~' I immediately lay on the bed after I closed the door. Finally!!!! I drifted in my dreamland as soon as possible 
 
...
'Yeoboseyo?' I pick up my phone and call 'baby what you doing?' That blonde lady asked with half sleep. I placed my finger on my lips, hint her keep quiet '!yeoboseyo? Who's on the line?' Taeyang asked ' hey hyung! Can you contact Seunghyun hyung? I can't reach his phone!' 'He... Now he can't answered your call!'
 
...
is 11 something in Korea but Seunghyun still drunk! After he come back from airport, he keep on drinking. I can't stop him but only accompany beside him. Hope he will be fine. Daesung accompany him drinking and so now daesung is drunk too. And so I received seungri's call, what an unexpected?! 'What you find him for?' ' oh... Actually nothing much, I just met someone look like Hye Pyeong in London. But un she supposed in Korea?! I think I might be see the wrong people then if Seunghyun was also in Korea!' Did seungri said he saw Hye Pyeong?! 'Seungri did you ask her face to face?' I asked nervously 
 
...
Hyung is so funny ' ask her for what? I saw her in the hotel and she is not with hyung! I might be mistaken! How could I just go towards and ask?!' I laughed with his question. 'She might be Hye Pyeong, dumb!!!now we all looking for her! Tell me where you saw her.' Taeyang raise the voice. 'She is Hye Pyeong?! What's wrong?! ' I asked and so taeyang explained what's been happen when I'm not around.
 
...
I yawn and open my eyes. Hmm is already 4 something in the afternoon. I go out and grab some food to eat then back to hotel again. Look at the sky turn dark again. My heart ache again. I look at the pic on my phone. Seunghyun ah~ my tears dropped down! I think I better sleep! Sleep then I could forget everything.
 
...
'Hyung! Hyung!! Wake up' I shake his shoulder. 'Hye Pyeong! Hye Pyeong!' He still drunk and mumbling her name. Me and daesung who just woke up, carry him to the bathroom. We pour those cold water on him and make him awake 'what the-?' He woke up 'hyung you finally get better?' Daesung said 'hyung no to w for you to be drunk! We know where is Hye Pyeong now!' His eyes open wide as I mention about Hye Pyeong. 
 
We rush to airport and asking for flight ticket to London but the tickets seller said these two days were full. Have to wait till the third day, Seunghyun couldn't wait and insisted to take the personal flight. 'Hyung calm down! Wait for 2 days! Now Hye Pyeong needs time to cool down too! If you go there and she still angry and run away again! We don't know where to find her more !' He seem like a bit cool down 'but... I really miss her!' He said with the messy look ' we know, hyung! But taeyang hyung was right! You better let her have some personal time! Wait 2 days more'' daesung helps to convince Seunghyun. Finally he agreed. 'Dont worry! These 2 days I will ask seungri follow her behind and make sure she is alright! As long as she don't know we know her location, I think she won't run away yet!'