A broken promise

You're my lady

(y/n)'s POV: 


I don't remember anything except after running out the door after looking at all the comments and post that the fans put at the facebbok page. I saw "EWWW She's soo ugy!" "DON'T TOUCH YOUNGMIN " "I HATE YOU" YOUNGMIN IS MINE YOU UGLY CREATURE" I just can't bear all of it. It was too much. I do not want to be the cause for the hate i really don't want to. My heart started hurting and i ran out of breath. Everything went into a blur. I heard the Sistar Unnies calling out my name but i can't talk. I tried to stay awake but everything went black.

When i woke up and saw everyone standing around my bed looking worried. Where am I? I saw an iv stuck on my hand. Am i in the hospital again?

(y/n): AM i in the hospital again?
KM: Hey she woke up guys.
DH: You're in the Hospital. You out. 
HS: The Doctor said you heart is still very weak you shouldn't stress out soo much. It was the previous injury that did this to you.
MW: Youngmin is really angry about this. He made another video earlier. He was really mad that because you out. 
JM: He was crying. 
(y/n): Where is Youngmin?
HS: There he is. 

Youngmin walked inside the room and i saw his puffy eyes. Yeah he was crying.

DH: Let's give them some space. 

They went out of the room and Youngmin came in. He walked towards me and kissed my forehead.

(y/n): Have you been crying Youngmin?
YM: No..
(y/n): Come on Youngmin then why are your eyes red and puffy then? Explain that. 

I crossed my arms and put one of my eyebrows up and gave him a curious look. Youngmin laughed.

YM: You know you're adorable when you do that. 
(y/n): Yeah I know that. So now why are your eyes puffy. 
YM: It's because of your cuteness? 

He gave me a sly smile. 

(y/n): Pffft. Youngmin!

I laughed and hit him on his arms. 

YM: OW! I'm fragile! 
(y/n): Yeah right. But Seriously were you crying?
YM: Yeah okay i was. I was worried about you. I was angry at the fact that you're my girlfriend and they couldn't accept that. I love you and you're mine no matter what others say. I will always be there for you and that is a promise i will make to you.
(y/n): Alright Youngmin I'll trust you.

He hugged me tightly and my hair. I just feel much more comfortable in his arms. I wish i could stay this way forever. 

(y/n): By The way do i feel a proposal coming up?
YM: I don't know maybe. Shhh lets just stay this way. 

He hugged me even tighter.

(y/n): But Youn-
YM: SHhhhh. 
(y/n): No Youngmmin you're crushing me. 
YM: Oh sorry too much compassion.

We laughed and we heard the door opened. 

It's my parents.


Youngmin's POV:


It's her parents came in and her mom was crying while her dad only looked worried. Her mom came in running towards her hugging and crying.

(y/n): I'm fine mum i am i'm just too stressed out. Don't worry Youngmin and the guys took care of me.
Dad: Are you sure? 
(y/n): yes dad i'm fine. 
Dad: See I told you she'll be fine with them. They'll take care of her. Let's go get something alright?

She let (y/n's) hand go and walked out the door to the cafeteria. The guys went back in bearing in gifts for her Bears, Flowers, Cards and balloons. 

YM: Yah! You guys bought her gifts without telling me?
MW: Yeah It's because you were being lovey dovey inside and we don't want to disturb you two. 

I turned to look towards (y/n) and she blushed.

(y/n): Thanks but you guys don't have to do all this you know. 
JM: But we wanna do it. Isn't it too late now?
KM: Well if you don't want to we can always return it.
YM: YAH! 

I Glared at Kwangmin.

(y/n): No no it's fine you can leave it here.
YM: I think i'm going to get her something to eat since you guys got her gifts. 
(y/n): Okay. 

I kissed her forehead and the guys Oh-ed. 

YM: Oh shut up.

I walked out and went to the cafeteria and saw (y/n)'s parents. They looked like they were arguing. I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but i couldn't help it after i heard (y/n)'s name.

(y/n)'s mom: I just don't think staying here is going to be safe for her anymore.
(y/n)'s dad: But look she's fine. She likes it here she has friends here. 
(y/n)'s mom: She almost died! She almost died once and she's dating someone famous for goodness sake! What if she's getting hate from the fans? Being attacked from their fans?!
(y/n)'s dad: I know but she was saved on time and she's going to be fine with those boys.
(y/n)"s mom: You don't know that but what if she wasn't what are you going to do. I don't want to lose her.
(y/n)'s dad: so what do you want to do? Make her move back? Make her feel miserable?
(y/n)'s mom: I don't know but i want her sufferings to go away. I want whoever or whatever is doing this to her will stop. 


I was just stood there stunned from the conversation. I didn't know what else to do. What am i supposed to do? All this happened because Kaylie was back. All these happened because of me. I'm partly at fault too.

I can't face her like how i used to look at her now that her parents are thinking of sending her back. I don't blame the parents. i understand their actions. I know they are just trying to protect her. But I can't let her go.

On my way back to her ward I kept on thinking on what to do. I need to keep her safe. I went back to her ward and looked at her. She looks happy. I gave her a weak smile.

Donghyun saw me. he knows something was wrong and talked to me outside. 

DH: What's wrong? 
YM: I can't do this anymore hyung. I can't. I don't want to see her suffer anymore. She's the most important person i need right now. Her parents are planning on sending her back. 

I started crying. I can't bear to lose her. 

DH: so what are you going to do?
YM: I don't know hyung. I don't know. 
DH: You have to make a decision fast.

We went inside and (y/n) looked at me smiling. I gave her a weak smile. She seems really happy i want to see her smiling face everyday if i could.

(y/n): Whats wrong Youngmin? 
YM: Nothing. Hey could you guys leave us alone for a while?
HS: Sure. Lets go. We'll be back later (y/n). 

They went out and Donghyun nod at me. I gave a heavy sigh and put my hands into my pocket.

(y/n): What's wrong?
YM: Let's break up.
(y/n): why?
YM: IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! I'm sorry.

I know that's not true.I looked at her and her face is tearing up. I just gave her a cold emotion. It pains me to see her like this. I went out of the room as fast as i could and past the guys. I really don't want to do this but i have to.