The Pre-Date

You're my lady

(y/n)'s POV: 


After the surprise Youngmin walked me home. I was still shocked about what has happened. I can't believe it. Deep down inside i know some fans won't be able to accept this. But it's too late to turn back. It was really awkward to walk next to him but I wanted to break the ice between us. I reached out to his hand. he Hold mine tighter and I looked at him. Then Youngmin stopped when we're about to reach to my house.

(y/n): What's wrong?
YM: Can you not go back home now (y/n)?
(y/n): Why not? we're almost there.
YM: I just want this night to be longer. I you next to me just a little longer.
(y/n): Why? Aren't you going to school tmr?
YM: Yeah I am. (y/n) Pleasee. *does a cute face*

How can i say no to that?

(y/n): But scho-
YM: I'll take that as a yes. 

He pulled me to what seems like a park. 

(y/n) what is this place?
YM: It's a park. 

I gave him a look.

(y/n): really thats what you can think of a park?
YM: I jjust like it here it just seems soo peaceful and calm away from the busy life.

He really does look at peace. I didnt see this side of him though. It looks nice. He holds my hand and we sat on a bench. The moon was full and it was a really nice night. I rest my head on my right shoulder. He then put my head on his shoulders instead. We just . sat there enjoying the night air. I guess we just forget how long we spent there.

(y/n): Don't you think we should go now?
YM: Just a little while longer. 

After a while we got up and Youngmin kissed my forehead and we walked home. 

YM: I'll see you tomorrow (y/n). 

We said our goodbyes and went in. I've never felt happier. I went up and watched him walked home. He Turned around and walked backwards and waved goodbye. I smiled and laughed. He looked silly and he bumped onto a passerby and tripped. He stood back up instantly and walked away fast.

I plunged myself on my bed and started smiling and grabbed the bear and fell asleep.


Youngmin's POV:

I can't wait to see her again today. When i woke up today the guys were all looking at me. 

YM: WHat? Is there something wrong?

Jeongmin put his hands on my forehead.

JM: Guys I think He's sick.
YM: what are you talking about? I'm not sick.
JM: You're LOVE SICK!
YM: Oh Shut up Jeongmin. 

I picked up my pillow and threw it at his face.

YM: soo what? 
MW: you know the girls are going to hate on her right?
YM: Im pretty sure she's going to be fine.

I got ready and went out early to pick her up for school. I walked and rang her doorbell. her dad opened the door. I've never felt anymore nervous. Then behind him i saw her. Her dad gave me a stern look and told me to take care of her. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed me.

YM: soo have you eaten kimchi before?
(y/n): no... 
YM: What? you moved here and you haven't tried it before? 
(y/n): I'm sorry....

She gave me the most adorable face that i've ever seen. It makes me wants to kiss her.

I moved close to her.

(y/n): Oh Look at the time! 

She avoided me and walked away humming. You are one unique girl (y/n). I'm glad you're mine.

YM: why don't i show you around here later? after school? 
(y/n): You mean like a date? YES!

we're in the same homeroom class and she sat at the back with Kwangmin. then i saw someone at the corner of my eyes she was by the door. Wait i know her. 

Oh no it can't be! Don't tell me it's Kaylie! Why is she here didnt she moved to the US? She knows about (y/n) now. I need (y/n) to stay away from Kaylie. She cant be close to her or history will repeat itself like the last time.