The Date

You're my lady

(y/n)'s POV:

I looked over to Youngmin and saw him looking at the door for a long time. I was wondering what he was looking at. I looked and saw a girl. She was really pretty. She has long brunette hair, emerald green eyes and a really flawless skin. I thought and she doesnt look like a Korean more to a foreigner. It was no wonder he was looking at her. I definitely can't compete with her looks. I felt a little jealous. How i wished i had her looks. 

Just then our home room teacher came in with her. Everyone was mesmerized by her looks and i can see why. I mean look at her she looks like a model. Everyone was looking at her her except for Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin. I was wondering why they didn't look at her. But i saw their expressions. They look annoyed and angry. 

The new girl was from the US and came here to study. Her name was Kaylie Anders. She spoke in fluent Korean. I was quite shocked when she spoke in Korean. All the guys except for Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo wasn't really drooling by her good looks and her fluency in Korean. I was really surprised by it actually.

Teacher: Why dont sit at the table next to Mei. 


As she was walking down the row all the guys turned to look at her and i saw her only looking at Youngmin. Youngmin just looked annoyed that she's sitting close to him. Youngmin turned and mouthed "I love You" to me. and i gave him a slight smile. Kaylie turned around and gave me an angry look.

KM: Ignore her (y/n). 
(y/n): why? You guys look like you don't really like her soo much. Wait you guys know her don't you? 
KM: I'll tell you later or maybe Youngmin will.
(y/n): Alright. 

Thoughts ran through my head. Who was she to them and 
why don't they like her.

After class Youngmin grabbed my arm as i was walking out and brought me to a much more private place.

(y/n): Whats wrong? You look annoyed Youngmin.
YM: Nothing.
(y/n): Then why did you dragged me to this place? It's about Kaylie isn't it? 
YM: Why did you talk to her? Did she tell you anything? Don't list-
(y/n): Youngmin calm down. I didn't talk to her. Kwangmin told me everything. What happened to "HER" and what Kaylie did to "HER". 
YM: Thats good. Promise me you'll be more careful will you? I don't want to lose you (y/n). 
(y/n): I will i promise.

He kissed my forehead and i looked at him. I felt bad for him. His eyes were starting to tear up. It be painful for him to remember such memories.


(y/n): Hey come on. I'm still here aren't i? We still have our date later on or you want to cancel seeing that you don't look too good.
YM: No I still want the date. I won't let her spoil this. We'll have fun today okay?

He gave me a smile. I trust his words. I trust him.


Youngmin POV:


(y/n) Looks happy. I want her to be mine forever. Those eyes, hair and personality lights up my day. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I won't let Kaylie do anything to her. I'll protect her. I can't wait to see her again after school.

Kaylie: Looks like you found yourself a new girlfriend Youngmin. 
YM: Yeah so? She's mine and you can't do anything to her.
Kaylie: Why did you pick her not me? I'm much more prettier than her.
YM: I'm sorry but it's not for you to say that. To me you're just ugly and a horrible witch. (y/n)'s beautiful and she has a beautiful heart and i will do anything to protect her. Lets go (y/n). 

I walked away with (y/n)'s hands locked to mine. I guessed Kaylie brokedown behind. What do I care if i made her cry. She's evil. 

Kaylie: I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS YOUNGMIN. I WILL DESTROY (Y/N).

i looked at (y/n) and she seems at shocked.But she assured me that she was fine. 

(y/n): That was weird...
YM: what was?
(y/n): Just now. i've never seen you that mad before. Did you really mean it when you said that i'm beautiful and you will protect me?
YM: Yes i meant it. 

I looked at her and kissed her. 

YM: yes i did and you're beautiful to me and i'll do anything to protect you.

I sent her home and i went home too. I needed to get ready for our date later. 

I picked her up and she looked even more beautiful than before. I brought her to a place where there were food carts and let her tried some street food. I let her tr Tteokbokki and she seemed to like it. We ate all kinds of food till we cant eat anymore. We took some selcas. She seems to be really enjoying herself. I like seeing her happy. But I sensed that someone was watching us but i ignored it. we got tired and went to a library. She read some books while i rested on her lap. Surprisingly the library was next to the the company. It was where we met. After she was done reading, I showed her around in the building and where we practiced. after we're done and decided to take a stroll around the area.

We came by an ally and bumped on to some thugs. I hold on to her hand tightly I promised her that i'll protect her and i will.

GUY 1: HOO well look here boys looks like we got ourselves a couple.
GUY 2: Looks like she was right. This girl is pretty.
GUY 3: Lets have some fun with her.

The guy was touching her face. 

YM: Get away from her! 
GUY 1: Ohh protecting her aren't you? Take her away guys. Don't worry i'll take care of her.*smirk*

He took a blow on me. 

(y/n): NO! YOUNGMIN! NO!! PLEASE STOP! YOUNGMIN!!

I heard her screaming and crying. I can't let them hurt her. I won't.

He took another blow on me. I tried to hit him back but he avoided it.

YM: I.. will... protect her.

He took another blow on me and i out. 

(Y/n): NOOO! YOUNGMIN!!!!