Back in Singapore

You're my lady

(y/n)'s POV:

I walked out of the departure hall and saw a few girls screaming their lungs out. That was something i couldnt get used to. The girls were holding up signs. Some of them were hate but there were a few nice ones. But I couldn't deny that i still love him. I just gave a slight smile and walked away. I walked out of the airport doors and the heat just blasted through me. How i missed the weather here in Singapore. Instead of taking a taxi, we took the train instead. But the security stopped the fans from following. I know it's weird but my parents thought it would be a great idea to take the train because we can see the beautiful sights. Also they thought it would cheer me up. I just sighed and just followed them. 

(y/n)'s mum: Come on dear, you've been like this the whole time.

(y/n): I just miss them and Korea mum.

(y/n)'s mum: I know. But we can't do anything right now. I'm sorry. 

(y/n): It's okay at least i can meet up with my old friends. 

We went down at our stop and took the bus to our old house. Dad opened the door and took out the covers on the furniture. I missed this house. At least here there wont be any problems or at least i hoped soo. I helped my parents take out the covers on the furniture but my dad told me to go to bed because I looked tired and that i might have a jet lag. I dragged my luggage and unpacked my things. I put on some bed covers, comforters and pillow covers. I changed into something comfortable before i go to bed. The feeling of being back here is just nice.

There was continuous knocking on the door. Why isn't anyone opening the door? I grunted and walked towards the door. There was a note stuck on my door. 

"(y/n) dear we will be out till late. Don't wait up for us. We left some money for you so go out and have fun.

Love Mum and Dad."

The door kept on knocking and annoying.

(y/n): Alright alright! Hold on.

I opened the door with a groggy face. When i opened the door there were loud squeals. I just covered my ears. I'm still sleepy. I looked up and saw Emily and Mel hugging me. Behind them was Keith. It has been a while since I've seen them especially Keith.

Mel: Wake up (y/n)! 

(y/n): Nooooooooo.... I don't want to. Let me sleep in peace. 

I flopped down on the sofa face down. Emily shook me till i became dizzy.

(y/n): Alright I'm awake!! Why are you guys here? 

Emily: Your parents called us. They told us you needed some cheering up. 

(y/n): Figures.

Mel: So why do you look soo glum?

(y/n): There were some problems i ran into in Korea. But I'll be staying here for only a month. 

Keith: Yeah I heard about the "problems" you had. Just hoped that you might change your mind about that and just stay here. 

I looked at Keith and just wondered if he really still does care about me. We used to be close before i moved. Everyone thought we were an item. Even my parents. But I had some feelings for him last time but I didn't know if he felt the same. But that was long time ago.

Mel: Come on! Go Bathe and change! We're going out today! 

(y/n): Fine I will. Just wait here.

I bathe and wore something nice. We went out exploring different places, Clarke Quay, Orchard road, Bugis, Gardens By The Bay, Marina Bay Sands. I missed all these. Even though i had fun but my head couldn't stop thinking about Youngmin. I missed him the most. 

Mel and Emily wanted to go inside a store. I told them i'll be walking around the mall and told them to just call me when they're done. I walked away and someone grabbed my hand. I turned and saw Keith holding my hand. 

(y/n): what are you doing Keith?

Keith: I'm holding your hand.

(y/n): Well I can see that. But why?

Keith: Well because you look distracted and it's because that i like you (y/n). I don't want you to go back to him.

(y/n): What are you saying? I'm confused. Did you just confessed to me? 

Keith: Yeah I just did. (y/n) I like you ever since we've met. When you moved, I was devastated. I should have told you this before.

(y/n): But why didn't you? 

Keith: I don't know i just didn't have the guts. But right now I'm telling you this. I don't want to see you disappear again. When I heard you were with that guy in Korea i was upset I just wanted you even more. 

(y/n): I... I... I don't know what to say. 

Keith: Just say yes. 

He grabbed me and kissed me. I was stunned. 

Youngmin's POV:

I couldn't believe what I just saw. Did that guy just kissed her? I wanted to punch him but the guys hold me back. We can't show ourselves in public. No one knows that we're here. I hold onto a grudge against him. I can only just looked at (y/n). After he kissed her, she just turned and ran. He followed her and so did I. I couldn't just let her go like that i will definitely not lose to him even though he does look good. But (y/n) is mine. The guys stopped me from following her.

MW: We can't make a move right now. We're risking our disguises being thrown away. 

YM: I can't just let her leave like that. 

DH: Minwoo's right. Maybe right now we just have to lay low. 

YM: I'm sorry but I can't let her go like that, not again. I'm going after her. I'm taking that risk. You guys just head back to the hotel.

I turned my back on them and Kwangmin grabbed on to my shoulders.

KM: Are you sure about this hyung?

YM: Yes I am not going to lose her again. 

KM: Then it's fine. Just go get her back hyung. 

I walked and looked for (y/n) . She couldn't have gone too far. Then at the corner of my eyes i saw her sitting on the stairs. I walked towards where she was sitting and sat next to her. She didn't even realise who she was sitting next to she just stared elsewhere.  I started to clear my throat.

YM: I saw what happened just now. 
(y/n) just looked at me. I took off my shades and looked at her. She just seemed shocked. I couldn't make out whether she was happy or upset to see me. 

(y/n): I'm so sorry Youngmin I didn't know what to do it all happened too fast. I just.. I just.. I'm sorry..... 

(y/n) tears started falling and i wiped it away.  

YM: No stop. You don't have to be sorry for anything. Why do you keep on saying sorry? Does that mean you still love me? 

She avoided my question and walked. I grabbed her hand and she stopped walking. 

YM: You still have not answered my question. 

(y/n): I do but I can't. Just let me go Youngmin. 

She pulled the hand away but caight up to her and gave her a back hug.  

YM: Why not (y/n) why not tell me why. Don't tell me you start liking him now please. 

(y/n): I just don't know what to say now. Just let me go. 

YM: I won't let you go again (y/n). I don't want to lose you again. Forget Kaylie just go back to Korea with me and the guys.

I saw tears streaming down on her face.  I faced her. 

YM: Please come back to me (y/n).

(y/n) : I don't know Youngmin. I don't know if we can do this again.

Then from a distance we heard someone shouting. It was that guy again. 

(y/n): Keith...

He took her away from me. 

Keith: Look here, I don't want you messing around with her anymore she is going with me and staying here. Just stay away from her! 

(y/n) : Keith, Youngmin... 

YM: I don't know about that, it's for her to decide not you. Look you can't make her to like you back. 

Keith: Just watch me. 

He pulled her in and started kissing her again. She pushed him back and just covered her lips. 

(y/n): Keith... why did you? 

Keith: I needed to prove to you that I'm better than him. 

I grabbed him and punched his face. He kissed (y/n) again. Keith fell behind and rubbed his jaw. He stood up and hit me back. 

(y/n): GUYS STOP! 

She screamed and clenched her chest. She screamed in pain and collapse. 

Keith & YM: (y/n)!!! 

No not again. I ran towards her and tried to wake her up. Keith ran towards her and his face looked worried. I checked for a pulse. Why isn't there a pulse?! 

YM: (y/n) wake up!!! Don't leave me. Wake up (y/n) wake up. Please wake up.