Tragedy

Amnesia

*After School*

"Hyung, would you like a Coffee later?" Jinki smile then nod in agreement. Before they seperate in two ways, they say 'goodbye' and go by they're way.

Jinki smiles and walk slowly to his house. The snow is getting colder and colder. He tighten his jacket and walk fastly to his house. His skin is really cold beacause the snow outside. He toss his bag to the bed and lay him self on the bed. He close his eyes before open it out.

The ceiling of his bedroom is really familiar. Yes. Familiar. He paint his ceilings with people's activity, just like his sister's ceiling. His sister died in a tragedy on 2006 past. He don't want to forget her sister, it's the main excuses when his mom asked, 'Why do you paint your ceiling just like your sister?' . Really Sad.

"Noona, If you could see me, do I Look perfect in this shirt and in this jacket?" Jinki talk by himself. He take the photo on the table across him. It's a photo of his big family, the photo is took in 2004, 2 years before his Noona go.

"Noona.. I Love a girl.. But it seems that the girl hate me so much?" He talk again. Suddenly a shadow came to Jinki's room. The Shadow have a lot of similarities to his Noona, Eunsook.

"Jinki, Don't change yourself.. You have to be yourself"

Then , the shadow vanish by itself. Jinki stood there and stare at the sky. The snow is still falling and it's cold. He remember, that his Noona often to came over his place just to cook and see how is his brother is. Dramatic.

"Noona, Do I Have to be myself... But I'm-"

"No, Your not a dork or a nerd! Be yourself and stop being a coward! Self confidence! That what I Have to say to you! Build up your self confidence"

The voice vanish like always. Jinki knows that it's Eunsook and he loves Eunsook. He sit on the corner of his bed and take a note at his bag. He writes anything that he want and hide it under the pillow. The dim light in his room color his ceilings perfectly. Slowly his eyes closed and he fallen asleep fastly.

drrtt drrtt

Jinki opens his eyes slowly and take his phone. He look at the ID Name and it's JongHyun.

"Dammit, I forgot that I Have a coffee with him" He toss himslef out of bed and take his jacket. And, without hesitation again, he run fast through the falling snows. And when he sees the cafe, he look JongHyun through the transparent Glass Wall,  he is sipping the coffee.

"Hello Mr!"

 

-------------------------------------------

Hello! Somebody ask me to update this story so yeah, I Update it.

BTW, This is chap ter... I Forgot XD

So enjoy and comment!

Don't forget to subscribe!

I Appreciate all of your comments and subbies!

 

-PL37