Bye Bye Nerdy

Amnesia

Onew's P.O.V

 

I Met Jessica last evening... She looked Amazing with her dress. But, I think she hates me... I love her so  much! But how? She said to the whole school that her Crush is Lee DongHae. A guy, yeah I can admit it, A 'COOL' Guy, And He is Captain in the Basketball team. I have to meet JongHyun, My bestfriend. My ONLY One bestfriend. He have many tips How to be a Cool Guy.

I walk to his house. If you ask me Why I WALK to his house, It's because, his house is just 2 Block over my house. So, it's near.

I press the bell button and wait for he to open the door. Keep Waiting.... Waiting... And! Finally! He opens the door.

"What takes you so long to open the door?!" I ask. He just sit in his sofa and look at me.

"Mianhae Hyung! I was watching 'Running Man' and the volume is so loud! So, I didn't hear the bell sound" He smile at me. What.The.Hell! I Know! I know! I'm just a Nerdy guy! But as you know I'm also a Human.

"Owh, Okai" Then, I watch with him. We laugh a lot actually! I feel like crying now! even i'm dying because of laughing.

"By The Way, Hyung why do you come here?" I stop laughing and look at him. It start to get serious now.

"Uhm, I just wanna ask you some Tips" JongHyun is surprise with my answer.

"Well, let's start" He take the Tips book and give that book to me.

Then, I read the Tips 25# It sounds 'Wear A Cool shirt/TShirt" Umm Okay, I will wear the cool Tshirt tommorow. Then I read Tips 26# It sounds 'Do wear cool accesories, Don't be too Nerdy and Too Cool' I gasp when I read number 26. I mean, yes! I wear UnCool accesories, But... Uhh! I have to wear it tommorow too!

"Are you done?" I look at him and Nod.

"Ne, Next Morning, go to my house! Arra?" I Nod. Once again, I don't know what he's up to.

"Arraseo! By the Way, it's getting Late! Bye! Anyyeongijuseyo!" I wave my hand at him and run to my house.

As I get in to my house, I collapse on my bed. I close my eyes and.... and..... zzzzzzzz

 

*Next Morning

"Huahhm" I jump out of my bed and take my jacket. I run to JongHyun's house and get in without permission.

"What the hell hyung!" I see him, sleeping on the Sofa, Topless and hugging a teddy bear (o.O). I laugh very hard after looking his condition.

"Oh God, Mianhae! hahahaha Really! let's go!" His face look so confuse because of my not full sentence.

"What do you mean let's go?" He smirk. Oh God! Not that Let's Go!

"Let's go for the cool man Tips!" I roll my eyes then cross my hand on my chest.

"Owh, that! Okay! let's go!" He pull my hand and tak his Tshirt.

"Wear this hyung!" I take that Tshirt and run to the bathroom. I wear that Tshirt and I think it's look pretty good on me!

"Okay, now, Try this jeans!" I take that Jeans and try it in the bathroom. My answer is alway s the same 'It looks pretty good on me!'

"Okai, now take off that nerdy glasses off! And wear this glasses!" I take the glasses and wear it. And ya! I look so different. I even don't recognize myself -_-

"Good! Now you can go!" I say bye and go with the Taxi.

 

*At the School

"Is that Jinki? The Nerd Boy?" People whispering around me. And yeah! It's about me!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for Miss Typo! I'm in a hurry! But yeah! I still typing now!

Do Subcribe me and Do leave comment!