Leave me?

Amnesia

Jessica's P.O.V

 

Huh! I hate you Kwon Yuri! You leave me alone in the school building with a Nerd guy! He always wear his glasses. He is carrying a book about Dinosaurs. What will people say? An Ice Princess with a Dorky and Nerdy Guy? Uh! It's just doesn't make any sense okay!

"Umm, Jessica where is Yuri?" I look at him. He have that 'Nerdy Look' on his face.

"Why should I answer you?" He look at me than at the book. He is reading a Dictionary now.

"You just speaked impolite to me" I look at him and roll my eyes. Why do he even cares?

"Please, Nerdy guy or whatever your name is, It's not your problem Okay" I walk to the bench and take my cellphone. I type Yuri's number and call her.

"Umm Yoboseyo?"

"Hey Bleackpearl! Pick me in the school bulding NOW" I screamed at her because I'm  so angry at her. I will leave her alone with a Frog eyed guy tommorow! JUST WAIT YURI!!

"O-okai.. Calm Down.. I will be there in any minute!"

I put my Cellphone in bag and sit calmly on the bench. I was thinking that the Nerdy Guy is starring at me.. Yuri please be quick!

I look the school gate and..... there's a girl with a white T Shirt and she wears Shorts too! Oh god it's Yuri! I run to her and hit her on her hand.

"Auw! What the Hell Sica!" She hisses in pain.

"Sorry! But you leave me alone with that Nerdy Guy?!" I pointed to the Nerdy Guy. Yuri is laughing so hard untilher tears is coming down.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm Sorry for bad english... BTW, I just like OnSica couple and Minyul couple!

Do subscribe me please! And do leave comment! (Tips ;)