New Style , New Love

Amnesia

Yuri's P.O.V

 

Yesterday I leaved Jessica in the school building with a Nerd! Hihihi! You wanna know something? I do it in purpose. Keep it a secret okay!

"Yul! Is that the nerd guy yesterday?" She whisper to me. I look at Jinki, the Nerd guy. Oh god! Am I dreaming? He's so cool! I can admit it, He is Cooler than DongHae!

"Ya, I know" Then, I walk to the class with her. I sit in my chair and take my cellphone. I play a game in my cellphone.

"Blarl, Can I Talk to you?" Ya, She always call me 'Blarl'. 'Blarl' stands for, Black Pearl.

"Ya, just Talk ICess" And... I call her Icess. 'Icess' stands for Ice Princess.

"Okay, Blarl. I don't know what is happening to me, but, everytimes I look Jinki, My hearts beats faster!" I gasp when I hear Sica. Then I hug her and look  at her.

"Oh god. This is a Love story between an Ice Princess, and A nerd..." She hit me lightly. I laughed so hard after that.

"So, Icess, You.Are.Falling.In.Love.With.JinKi" She cover her face with her hands and shake her head.

"Aniya! It could not be real!" I look at her, confused.

"Hey, Icess! Did you dreamed Jinki last night?" She nods.

"What is your dream about?"

"It's about, Me and Jinki is Romeo and Juliet. I kissed him in the end of My dream!" She blushed like madly when she told me the last part.

"Kekekeke! You wanna know a secret Icess?" She nods and sit nearer to me.

"Ne!"

"Okay, Jinki have a crush on you" She smile and blush like mad. I sure that she love Jinki.

TENG TENG