Teaser preparations

Nothing is impossible!

♥♥♥ TO MAKE UP FOR ME NOT UPDATING FOR MORE THAN A MONTH! AN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER IS WAITING FOR YOU! ;D ♥♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

- "We are filming a teaser for Music Bank today." the manager announced while driving the car.


- "Look forward for it Cho Hee nim~ It's going to be awesome~" Niel boasted and I smiled to him. "Of course it will~"


The manager who dropped Niel and CAP off at the school picked us up not long after. He even talked to the principal about me coming with them and I didn't expect him to agree.


- "♪♫MEORI BUTTEO BALKKEUTKAJI HOT ISSUE~!♪♫" the boys started singing with the music which Niel had put on.


- "♪♫One Two Three Four Four~ ♪♫4Minute girls~♪♫" Ricky made finger gestures as he sang in a cute way.


- "♪♫Nan hangsang hot it-hot it-hot it-hot it-i-i-i-i-i-i-issue~♪♫" I joined them by ending the song.


The boys gave me impressed looks. "I like your voice~" Niel managed to comment before the next song was on. "♪♫BO BEEP BO BEEP BO BEEP BO BEEP OH!♪♫" he then continued singing along with the right hand choreography.


- "♪♫BO BEEP BO BEEP BO BEEP AH♪--- AHHHHH!!!!" the manager joined in with a terrible scream at the end.


The car shrieked and we all were dragged forward. The manager apparently missed the red sign and almost killed us all with his sudden pull of the brake in order to prevent a car accident.


- "Ouch!!" I complained when my forehead bumped on the seat in front of me.


- "HYUNG!! TAKE IT EASY-- AHHHH MY HEAD!!" Ricky tried to tell (more like yell at) their manager to slow down when he pulled the brake one more time and it was Ricky's turn to hit the seat in front of him. His hands automatically flew up to his head as he searched for something swollen.


- "We're here~" the manager sang and turned the engine off.


CAP opened the door and muttered something about bad driver and no sleep while throwing glances at the manager. He exited with a deep sigh. Looked like someone was in a grumpy mood today.
 

Niel was the next one to step out. He did not mutter things like CAP but had a cute smile all the way through. It then was Ricky's turn to leave and his head hit the car roof.


- "AISH JINJJA (really)!! I have no luck today. My head is going to have lots of small hills on them.." he complained as he bent down to make sure not to get hit anymore.


I giggled quietly before leaving the van and glanced at the manager ; he was face-palming himself and ruffled his hair. "That was totally embarrassing" He muttered to himself.


- "Aren't you going in as well?" I blurted, interrupting his self-conversation.


His eyes widened as he realized that someone still was inside and face-palmed himself once more. "I'll come in soon, hurry up! Follow the boys so you don't get lost!" the manager said awkwardly.


I nodded and jumped off the van, not wanting the manager to be even more embarrassed. My eyes immediately searched for the boys however, I detected none of them. How in the earth did they manage to disappear so fast?


The entrance was right in front of me and it seemed like I had to go inside by myself so yeah, that's what I did. I had been here before since my brother is a member of BTOB (if you remember?) and they had had quite a few comeback. They have offered me a backstage ticket each time they perform.  I had never been to the special teaser room, as they called it here; it was a big room full of different equipments for idol groups to film their comeback stage and as I did not want the teasers to BTOB's comeback to be spoiled, I never followed them there.


The room wasn't even up written on the map of the building in case some fans managed to get through and go to the filming scene and interrupt and maybe even leak out some pictures or videos taken from there.


So, I stood next to the map, wondering what I should do next. I was about to sit myself down in the cafe located a few meters away when the speakers went on.


- "*COUGH* ATTENTION ALL WORKERS AND VISITORS. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR A GIRL NAMED IM CHO HEE. SHE NEEDS TO GO TO ROOM 2B IMMEDIATELY. SHE IS A PETITE GIRL AND IS WEARING A SCHOOL UNIFORM >She probably looks lost as well! *another voice yelled< *COUGH* ANYHOW, IF YOU FIND A GIRL IN A SCHOOL UNIFORM AND PROBABLY LOOKS LOST; PLEASE DO SHOW HER THE WAY TO ROOM 2B. THANK YOU!"


Those voices. Uhm.. Yeah.


The one making the announcement was (obviously) Niel; it was heard through his husky like voice. The other one yelling that I probably was lost was either Ricky or Chunji. I hadn't even met Chunji so how would he possibly know I 'looked lost'? XD


Conclusion: it was Teen Top's voices anyhow and they were searching for me. Through the speakers.


I got back to my senses (I lost them while thinking too deeply) by someone tapping my shoulder.


- "Agassi(miss), I think the boys were looking for you. If you take the elevator up to the second floor, go right until you reach the end of the corridor. Room 2B should be located on your left. The door is hard to miss since it is pretty big." an employee gave me directions to the room as I stared at her.


I pointed to myself and looked confused. The employee then explained: "Well, judging by the people here right now, none of them wear school uniforms and look lost. You were the only one who matched the described categories."


Speechless and slightly embarrassed, I gave her a small bow and followed her descriptions. My eyes wandered around the lobby, finding the attention of the room was on me which made my steps quicken. People were whispering, pointing at me. Some looked like they were pitying me...

 

It wasn't their problem so why did they care so much? -.- I stepped inside the elevator and sighed at how annoying people could be sometimes.

 

- "Ding Ding, Second Floor." the elevator announced and the doors opened.


Second floor. Right side. Go to the end of the corridor.



Okay. That was far the longest corridor I had walked in. It felt like I had walked three hundred meters just to get to the room.


The door was huge and hard to miss just like the employee said and I stood outside, unsure if I should knock before going in. I knocked the big metal door as my knocks echoed down the corridor however, no one opened the door for me. Being as patient as I was at the moment, I tried knocking once more and ended up with the same result.


'They must be busy inside.' I thought and pressed the doorknob down, ready to push the door open. Surprisingly, the door opened without making a sound. Based on its size, I thought it would be harder and make more noises while opening the door.

 

The room was big - it was at least five meters to the ceiling and had a size of half a football field. There were equipments in the left corner near the door and people walking or running all over the place with either papers or equipments in their hands. Further down the room located a big white screen where most people were gathered. There were about twenty staff inside busy working.


- "Cho Hee ya~" I notice Ricky waving next to the right wall as he ran up to my side. "Let's go!" he then grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the screen where he would be working.



- "Ricky! Where did you go? Your make-up isn't done yet. Aish, come here immediately!" Ricky's stylist noona called him in frustration, she sounded rather stressed.



He let go of my wrist and gave me a don't-go-anywhere-look as I nodded slightly. Ricky ran to his stylist noona after giving me a bright smile and kept getting scolded for his noona as I stood still where Ricky had left me, chuckling a little over the amusing scene in front of me.



- "So you're having fun." a walking boy stopped next to me talked.



My head turned to his side, still with a smile on my face.



- "I do find it amusing. Don't you?" I asked him as I pointed to Ricky and his stylist noona who stood ten meters away. She was still scolding him. "It's cute."


- "Ricky is always like that." the boy smiled. "I don't think we've met before. Lee Chan Hee, known as Chunji, nice to meet you!" he then winked at me.



His smile was a killer one. And now he winked?! My feels couldn't stand this.



- "Ah, my name is Im-"



- "Cho Hee, I know. Ricky told us." he gave me another wink which made my cheeks fluster.



Aish. I didn't want him to see me blush because I couldn't handle his fan-service anymore so I focused my gaze on the white screen instead.

 

Were his winks flirtarous ones or were them for fan-service? XD


- "Are you taking teaser pictures today?" I asked, trying to avoid awkward silence.



- "Yeah, we are going to take the pictures first. The set will change in an hour or so. When that is done, then it will be time to film the teaser." Chunji answered with details as I nodded along.


- "Only an hour to take pictures of six members? That must be stressful." I stated, knowing from my brothers experiences of having to short time to do something and in the end it all got stressful.


- "Well yeah. It won't be as stressful now since I, L.Joe and Changjo have already taken our pictures. While waiting for you guys to arrive." Chunji explained.


- "NIEL STANDBY!" the photographer shouted.


Niel popped out from nowhere and beamed at the photographer.


- "Please take care of me!" he bowed.


Woah. I was amazed. Niel looked so professional and cool. His poses were awesome and the clothes.. Even though they looked weird he still managed to make the clothes look good on him.


Oh, this reminded me of oppas photoshoot for 'The Star!'. All BTOB members wore blue clothes, costumes, you name it, with white stars on. I personally would not prefer to go out in those clothes daily. But as photogenic and good looking they all were, the clothes looked good on them.


- "I want to take a picture with you guys.." I thought out loud.

 

- "Then do so." CAP said next to my ear and made me jump up. "Omo! So suddenly.." I gasped and clutched my heart.

 

- "Hyung you're creepy!" Chunji complained, he was clutching his heart as well and was probably as surprised at CAP's sudden appearance.

 

CAP chuckled slightly and went to the screen. "I'm on next, see you." he waved coolly as he left.

 

CAP's hair TOTALLY fit him. TOP MEDIA, would you please give him more of this hairstyle in the future? Because well... He was H-O-T *cough* handsome in it.

 

- "Cho Hee-ya" Chunji called to catch my attention.

 

- "Hmm?"

 

- "You know, you can take pictures with us if you want to!" he gave me a third wink.

 

This guy liked winks... No. It was not time to fan-girl Cho Hee!

 

Keep calm and get used to Chunji's winks.

 

- "Ah, those words just slipped out of my mouth..." I muttered to myself, earning a raised eyebrow from Chunji. "I mean, although I do want to take pictures to keep memories with you all. But since you are busy to prepare for your comeback so... and I don't want to bother you." I explained since I did not want him to missunderstand that I did not want to take pictures with them.

 

It became quiet after my explanation, between me and Chunji of course, the others were still talking.

 

- "We can take pictures now! I'm waiting for the others to be done anyway." Chunji said, breaking the silence.

 

I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you. I'll take out my phone---"

 

- "I have another idea!" he interrupted me. "Wait a second." he ran off with that.

 

Chunji went to the photographer, discussing something with him. They both looked at me. Niel, who was resting next to the screen heaerd their conversation and glanced at me as well. The same went for Ricky. The photographer kept glancing at me, as if he was judging my appearance and had a serious look. Chunji talked to the two members next to him, both of them broke out in smiles and nodded while glancing at me.

 

What's with all the glances? What was Chunji up to? I started to get a bit nervous; it was awkward to see four people looking at you without knowing why they look at you.

 

The photographer turned his gaze to Chunji and gave him a sigh. He then nodded slightly and the three boys were jumping up and down in joy.

 

The next stop for Chunji was the stylist noona Ricky had. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded while looking at me, hinting the things Chunji said were about me.

 

- "CHO HEE-YA COME HERE!" Chunji waved enthuasiastically to me, gesturing me to come.

 

I gave him a questioned look but went there anyway. I arrived while fumbling with my hands and my jaw dropped at what he said.

 

- "Okay, so the deal is like this.." he started.

 

A deal? All I was asking for and all we agreed on was to take a picture together. Why was I now following the stylist noona of Teen Top, or maybe I should call her eonni.

 

"Go with our stylist noona and get changed. I talked to the photographer and he agreed to let you shoot with us. It is just taking pictures but more professional. We can send the pictures to you later. Come back in fifteen minutes or so, that's when Ricky should be done with his shooting. We'll then start to take pictures with each other, and we can use your phone for some pictures, give it to noona so sh can take them for you. Good luck! I will call L.Joe and Changjo who are in the waiting room to come. I'll see you in a few minutes!"

 

Chunji's deal echoed in my head and made me confused. What..? I was going to shoot with them? Teen Top? With the Teen Top?

 

I and the stylist eonni left the big room to enter the room on the opposite side of it, the door was smaller (like a normal door) and the room was also a lot smaller than the other room however, this room was really tidy.

 

- "I will give you some basic and quick make-up to match their concept." the stylist explained as she searched for the make-up she needed.

 

It didn't take her a long time to finish and without me realising, she gave me a cute dress matching the concept Teen Top had and a pair of high heels. "Try these and come in later." she told me and left the room.

 

I must say their stylist noona had good taste in clothes. Not to mention... Where did the clothes come from? I mean, they usually only had clothes for the members.  The clothes and shoes fit me perfectly. I only needed to return to the big room.

 

The room had become more noisy as I stepped inside, glancing around. Ricky was done with his shooting and playing with Changjo when his shirt was ripped.

 

- "YAH CHANGJO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" he pointed accusingly at Changjo who looked like he regretted what he just did.

 

The stylist noona gave Ricky a new shirt. I approched the scene calmly, but not so quietly because of the heels, as Ricky ed his shirt to change.

 

- "OMO!" I bursted and turned around quickly when his shirt was taken off completely. Too quickly for the heels to handle so I fell down on the floor.

 

- "YAH! YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED THE DOOR OR SAID SOMETHING!" Ricky yelled in panic and ran over to help me up.

 

I dusted of the dress and I stood up, not wantin to ruin a dress I got to borrow. A thankful look was given to Ricky by me and my eyes ttravelled down from his beam down to his bare chest. He was skinny, i could see it clearly. And what was that on his stomach? It looked like he had abs-- wait...

 

- "AISH JINJJA WEAR SOME CLOTHES ON!" I yelled, covering my eyes with my hands.

 

- "Y- YAH! WHO TOLD YOU TO LOOK!" Ricky yelled back. "Aish! Why won't this shirt get on!" he complained.

 

I peeked through my fingers, with my eyes focusing on his expression. His eyebrows were furried together and he looked comfused and stressed. Ricky suddenly glanced at me.

 

Oh my.... I was caught.

 

- "DON'T PEEK!" he yelled again, this time his face started to become red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Backstage special #2

 

L.Joe: I still need an explanation why I AM NOT FEATURED IN THIS CHAPTER BUT CHUNJI IS!

Ricky: yeah! and not to mention all his time with Cho Hee-ya... *complains*

Chunji: I don't see anything wrong with that... Are you maybe... *eyes Ricky*

Ricky: *blushes* It's... It's not what you th- think! *stutters and leaves the room*

L.Joe: *eyes me* So, your explanation why I still haven't appeared in the story yet?!

Me: *gulps*

Changjo: You were at least mentioned a few times. *tries to comfort L.Joe*

L.Joe: YOU! Even Changjo appeared in this chapter*points at Changjo*. Why are you leaving me out from this? WAE???

Cho Hee: Please don't bicker now, you will show up soon L.Joe. Don't worry!

Niel: Cho Hee-nim..

Cho Hee: Ne?

Niel: Did you actually think I looked cool? and professional? *re-reads the part where he went to take pictures* Yeah you did. Thank you! *beams*

Chunji: Anyhow! Please love and support this story AS WELL AS TEEN TOP *promotes his group proudly*. Comments and subscribers are loved! *winks* Ppyong~