Chapter 3

Whispering Hope

Today is the day that I declared myself as one of Myungsoo's unofficial friend. Well, I need his confirmation first before we become friend--friend. 

I wanted to visit Myungsoo as early as possible, at least I can see and bid goodbye to Taeyeon unnie before she goes to work. The nurse on duty who went to my room to check me told me to leave at around 10 o'clock in the morning because the doctor will have rounds at 9 o'clock. I even woke up early because of my excitement only to be halted because of their schedule. Oh well, I can't blame them they are just doing what they have to do.

"Why are you sulking? As if you're not going to visit your boyfriend later." Jessica said teasingly. I huffed when she emphasized the word boyfriend. "Unnie, he is not my boyfriend." She just shrugged her shoulder and handed me a paper. "Here, a list I made yesterday. Why don't you try doing this to your friend. You never know it might work." I read the list and I gave her a what-the-heck expression. "Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha. What is this? A joke? Just so you know unnie its not funny." I looked at her and I can't believed it she was staring at seriously. "Unnie, come on. Who is in a right mind will do this? 'Pinch his nose', 'Open his eyelids', 'Kiss him' and 'Whisper to his ear "wake up". Seriously?" I shook my head while giving the paper back to her and she just crossed her arm. "There is nothing wrong in trying. You can have it. Keep it. Maybe in the future you might use it or even in case of emergency." She said to me while pouting. I looked at her in disbelief. She sighed and leaned over me and kissed my forehead. "Soojungie, keep it. I assure you it'll work." I mouthed 'Oh my God'. Before I can say anything she already left the room and left me dumbfounded.

I don't know what gotten in to Sooyeon unnie's mind. I can't believe a med student in her second year gave me a childish-stupid-list. I'm kind of afraid once she become a doctor. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

----------------------

"It's already 10." I said with excitement. I'm happy that my IV is already been removed. I wonder if Myungsoo is alone. I hope he has friends always visits and accompany him for awhile. 

As I entered the room, I bumped the male nurse who is now leaving Myungsoo's room at the door. He looked at me from up to down with a raised eyebrow and pointing his index finger at me. "Are you lost?" Asked the male nurse. "Ahhh. No, I'm visiting my friend." I said. "What ward are you from?" He asked again. "Ward 2C, post-surgery ward. Don't worry I'm friends with the patient's sibling Kim Taeyeon, his noona. The head nurse in ward 2C allowed me, as long as I follow her schedule. Here." I answered and showed the paper that is listed of the schedule that I'm expected to be at my room with her signature. "Okay. I believe you. It's just that patient's are not allowed to loiter around the hospital." He said and handed back the schedule list to me. "Thank you."  

"Hello Myungsoo. Good morning. It's me Krystal." I waved at him and smiled. I positioned the stool on the left side of hi bed. "The girl from yesterday. Sorry if I'm late. I have schedules to follow or else they won't allow me to visit you if I didn't follow it. Sorry if by 12pm I have to go back but don't worry, I promise you by 2pm I'll go back here." I said to him. I picked up my violin case and a music sheet. 

"Oh by the way, I forgot to asked your sister yesterday if ever you are listening to classical music. Hmmm. Well, she said that she likes Minuet, so I'll play it for you. I hope you like it." 

--------------------------------

As always, I hear my noona waking up with so many noises. 

Screaming. The annoying sound coming from here phone alarm clock. Heels tapping the floor. Why does she always have to that?

I get annoyed with these noises when I was in my awake state but now, even how much I hate it. I consider it music to my ears. 

Sometimes I get tired even in my sleeping state or let's say coma state. Yes! I know I'm sleeping for about 2 years exactly. I heard every single words they say. I know everything, even my parents state.

I heard my sister cry everytime she is in my side. How I wanted to break free in this so called coma. How I wish it was me who died not my mother or father. But then, it's other way around. My sister is all alone. She needs me and I need her.

"Myungsoo, I have to go. I'll be back later. Don't worry, Krystal will accompany you later. Love you."

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi !

Sorry for the lame and short chapter. 

Please comment and share your thoughts regarding this chapter. :))

Thank you for reading. ^^

 To my new subscribers... Thank you for subscribing. :))