Chapter 1

Whispering Hope

2 YEARS AGO...

June 11, 2011 / 7:45 PM

It was a rainy evening. People are on their way to get home, some are running to protect theirselves from the pouring rain while the others are just enjoying the night skies shower. It was just a typical night, but that night is not an usual night for the Kim household. There was an accident happened between two private vehicles and a public utility bus, 3 are dead while 14 are injured.

It was a tragic night for Kim Taeyeon's family, her parents died in the accident while her brother is in coma.

  

***ANYANG UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL***                                                                                                                                                                                     ---April 13, 2013---

Krystal was admitted in the hospital because of ruptured appendicitis and have to undergone surgery. After the surgery she have to stay in the hospital for 5 days for observation. Today is her third day staying in the hospital. She was bored as hell staying in an air-conditioned room without anyone to talked to. Even the television didn't even gave her a little spirit to lighten up her mood. Even the sixteenth book that her sister bought to her is nearly done to be read. After finishing the book she was currently reading, she decided to go out of the room. She went to the Nurse's station to have some little chit-chat to some nurses who are in the station. While on her way there, she saw her father doing rounds with his fellow doctors, some of the interns, the head nurse and some staff nurse. She decided not go in the Station cause they are, maybe busy. When she saw one of the staff nurse going outside in one of the rooms in that ward, she informed her that she will just take some time to walk around the hospital.

She was walking around the hospital garden and decided to sit in one of the benches in that area. She was loving the ambiance of the afternoon weather. She was oblivious on her surrounding, feeling the cool spring wind touching her cheeks and blowing her already disheveled hair. Her attention was caught when the lady in her mid 20's scream as she was nearly tripped in one of the platforms of the concrete floor of the garden. Some of her things are thrown out in her bag and without second thought she helped her picked up the things that are scattered in the floor. 

"Whoo! Thank you!" said the lady she helped who is now dusting her clothes. "Your welcome. Are you alright? Does your feet hurt?" Krystal said with worried expression. "I'm okay. No need. Luckily, the apples I bought didn't land in the floor." answered the lady who is all smiles looking at Krystal and shifted her gazed when she saw the IV stand in her left arm. Krystal followed her gazed and she waved her hand as if she is gesturing that she is alright and it's nothing to be worried. "What's your name?" asked the lady. "Krystal Jung. How about you?" she asked while they started walking back to the hospital building. "Kim Taeyeon. May I know what ward are you in? If it is okay?" said Taeyeon hoping that she will gladly answer her question. "I'm in North AUH building, 3rd floor, ward 2C (post-surgery ward)." Krystal answered looking. "Really? My little brother is in that ward too. Do you want to come with me?" Taeyeon said with an excitement written in her face, Krystal just nodded her head and smiled. "Sure. Why not."

Krystal thought it will be nice to have a friend in the hospital and luckily in the same ward.

Little she didn't know that this friend will be the reason of her frequent visits in the hospital, in the future.

 


 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

My dearest subscribers here is now my first updated chapter. ^^ It's just an introduction actually. So that you will have an idea what the story will be.

Sorry if there were wrong grammars in this chapter and sorry also if the characters POV are not that fully express or kind of lacking.

Please comment and review. Cause your opinions are very important to me :)

Thank you for reading!!