Naega Olf Awoooo!

Life as a Maknae

Kai's POV

 

"Alright guys, are you ready?"

 

Tao and Sehun nodded

 

We're at the leader's layer. The most dangerous place of all. The almighty Ben Ben-- I mean Kevin-- no Kris. GAH. NO. WHATEVER THAT DUDES NAME IS, layer.

 

We are all set and ready to pounce like the wolf soon to be claiming as we are.

 

Tao came running to us three days ago saying some about Kris being mean and evil. He won't tell us why because every time he does he gets angry and pulls out a stick from no where. SERIOUSLY MAN. WHERE THAT CAME FROM I DON'T WANNA KNOW.

 

He said he had a plan and all we have to do was comply. And since we were bored and Suho found out about the party thing and wouldn't let us off the hook yet. But its Suho so.. Who cares we decided to agree.

 

It was 9am in the morning. We had an all nighter again yesterday because the comeback was soon. Kris got the most rap part that's why he's still dead tired. Tao said something about a golden oppurtunity. He was right. The other members went out today, leaving us three, this giant and a sleeping Chen next door.

 

"1..2.."

 

"3!!" Tao screamed

 

In one fell swoop, we pounced and took the rope to tie his hands and feet to the headboard. His eyes flickered awake at the sudden movement.

 

"STRUGGLING IS USELESS GEGE. GIVE IT UP!" Tao was on top of him now. So not gay, Tao.

 

But Sehun and I just stepped back and watched it all unfold. This will be funny.

 

"What are you doing Tao!? Get off me!"

 

"No!!"

 

"Remove these ropes!"

 

"No!!!"

 

"Don't make me mad!"

 

"N-No!" Oh. His voice cracked..

 

"1.."

 

"I said no gege!!"

 

"2.."

 

Oh. He's whimpering now. "Hey, what are you doing back here, Tao?"

 

"..."

 

"What exactly did Kris do?"

 

"..he..He didn't buy me the new bag I wanted."

 

WE RISKED OUR LIVES FOR THAT!? While Sehun and I were fuming he had this 'But its gucci' face on.

 

Then we heard something 'snap' we turned our heads back to the bed. Seeing a now free Kris glaring at us.

 

Tao breathed his final words to us "Run."

 

"3."

 

 

 

A werewolf was unleashed.

 

 

 

 

♥ AYO WADDUP this is PURPLECARAMEL                                                                                           ♥ 

THE XOXO ALBUM WILL BE OUT IN 1 HOUR!!!! GUYS. HOLD ME.