SIX

Fiction and Fact (inspired from B2st’s song, FICTION)

 

 

 

After a few weeks…

 

 

“You make me wanna die, Park Boyoung.”

 

The thing surrounding him felt really cold. He felt cold.

 

The picture slipped through his fingers, leaving him as he float away from the light toward the blue darkness.

 

 

“Boyoung…”

 

 

Boyoung woke up from her sleep. She dreamt of Junhyung. He was calling for her.

 

‘Something felt wrong.’ She thought.

 

She had been dreaming of him. Dreaming of him calling for her.

 

 “Oppa, how you been? Was this repeating dream is a calling? Are calling for me, oppa?

 

 

 Boyoung finally decided to visit Junhyung’s house. Even though there’s a part of her told her not to. The house reminded her of him too much. It’s saddening.

 

When she arrived, she went to the door and she turned the knob, discovered the door was unlocked.

 

After a taking a deep breath, she let herself in, “Oppa?” she called for him.

 

 

Silent.

 

 

The house was empty.

 

She realized that the place was exactly the same. The same as the day she left it.

 

It was kept that way. Is this the work of him?

 

No, it can’t be.

 

She spotted the piano. She would be lying if she admitted not missing to play with it. yes, she missed the piano. She missed the house, the songs and him. Especially him.

 

Then she discovered something. The brown book. Did he really written something in it? Boyoung ran her fingers on the cover before slowly opened it, then revealed to her its content. Their rewritten love story, according to Gina, was indeed only consisted of their happy memories.

 

‘They were fiction.’ Boyoung read it words by words, lines by lines. All of them were fiction.

 

It was only based solely on his imagination. Mixed feelings were felt by Boyoung when she read the beginning chapter. He stated that he indeed own her. She was only for him to talk to, to spend time with, not everyone else.

 

Both of them where finding comfort in a room with no exit. They will never get out forever. They will stay that way as he was happier.

 

Boyoung felt angry and hurt as the memory of the night they broke up came back to her mind. He did think that he owned me, like stuff.

 

Second chapter. A chapter told about a night finally they when out of the room, then her character in the story went to a place to play a song.

 

The scene was like déjà vu. It was the same as the night of the final fight. He was describing the scene in the pub. She was playing their serenade, he saw her played and rushed out of the place then she followed. The chapter ended that way.

 

She’s heartbroken. The next chapter will obviously be the fighting scene. She couldn’t bear to read it but the third chapter changed her mind completely. She was confused by it. They were back at the same no exit room, having the happiest time of their life again. Where’s the fight? Did I miss a page?

 

No she didn’t. It was unwritten. The forth chapter was a mind blowing. It was just the exact copy of the second chapter.

 

An idea came to her mind. Boyoung flipped the pages recklessly discovering all the even chapters were the copy of the second chapter.

 

“Why?..” Only one word came from . She was then speechless.  

 

But the last chapter, it was an even chapter, didn’t consist of the copy.

 

It was new lines.  

 

 

Inside this room, he could still felt her present. The only feeling that drove him to kept the room as similar as possible as the days she was still stayed there. As he was hoping for her to came back. But she still didn’t.

It was the craziness. All he could felt was longing for her. He was determined. He must end it.

With her picture in his hand, he started his search. He was going to let his feet walked until his mind found the way, the perfect way to end the craziness. The sadness.

He will haunt her. She will search for him. When she finally found him, till then he will be at peace.

Till then..  

 

 

Boyoung was touched. Junhyung had never hated her nor does he had been forgotten her. His love was true all along but both of them were too ego to admit.

 

Regret. Only regrets swarm her mind. She should had left. She should go back to him. She should have forgiven him. She should just give in like she used too. Like always.

 

‘This break up was stupid.’ She thought.  

 

‘I shouldn’t left him..’

 

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

At the same time but at different location, Junhyung was wandering around. He lets his feet took him to anywhere aimlessly. He was holding a picture of a girl. A girl who broke his heart.

 

Although he admitted, it wasn’t her fault. It was his. He’s too prideful.

 

Regret. Only regrets swarm his mind. He shouldn’t let her leave. He should go after her. He should have forgiven her. He should just love her. Like he always do.

 

‘I was stupid.’ He thought.  

 

 

‘I shouldn’t hurt her..’