Cosplaying Franatic

Good Boy went Bad

Once we finally got to the park, we were greeted by GD.

"Hey..." He said, waving.

"OMGG LIKE! I don't know the band, but Kiki does." Christian said, elbowing her.

"Christian, stop it...Do you wanna see how hard I can bite?" Kiki asked. Christian nodded

"Oh, yes. Yes I would." and she took off walking. Kiki didn't wear her cosplaying outfit since she out-grown it.

"Christian! I'll kill her later. How're you?" Kiki asked.

"Pretty good." GD replied.

"'Pretty good'" Taeyang mocked," dude, you've been talking about her ALL DAY." The others nodded in agreement.

"No, I wasn't..." GD replied, his face getting a little red. Kiki just stood there. She saw a squirrel.

"SQUIRREL!!!" And smiled. "Anyway, what'cha guys up to?" Kiki asked.

GD'S POV

'She's beautiful..'

"Nothing much." I replied.

"Same..." everyone else replied.  Christian came running back and glared at Kiki.

"You haven't even try biting me. What  the hell's wrong with you?" She said.

"Maybe I have others here and I'd rather talk to them than chase you." Kiki replied.

"Kekeke, Kiki...you'd rather talk to us than her?" Taeyang asked. She nodded.

"Well, maybe we could go for a walk?" Kiki suggested. We all nodded.

----------------------------------

So sorry for not updating! I just got lazy. Most of these chapters will be short, since I don't have a lot of time! ._.