Hanging with the V.I.P

Good Boy went Bad

The next day. ((Rushing it here.))

GD was the only one to be with Kiki at the school. 

GD'S POV

'Hmm...' I  thought to myself.

"Now what?" She asked, shurgging a bit. I guess I was staring because she asked

"What are you staring at?

"Huh? Oh, nothing..." I lied. I was looking at her. Her. She's only 12. But...would it be wrong? I don't think so. Where the hell is everyone else when you need them?

"Sooo....do you have any scars I should know about?" I asked, blinking a bit. She nodded.

"On my wrist, but, that was an accident. I was cutting a tomatoe for something, and I was half-way awake." She said as her eyes trailed and locked onto something else.

"I see...." Before I could finish, the bell rang. 'Damn..'

KiKi's POV

I smiled as he walked be back to my classroom.

"Well...I guess I'll see you later or something..." He said.

"Okay..." I replied. "well, would you and the rest like to go to the park with me and a friend?"

He smiled and replied with "Sure." and walked away. I gathered my school work and bag and walked home. Once I got there, Christian walked out and she shouted.

"KIIIKKKKIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and mega-glomped me. "We are going to the park! WITH FAMOUS PEOPLE! Plus, we're cosplaying, just you and me, Not them. Understand? Kay." and she walked away. I quickly changed in to my outfit (http://www.freewebs.com/xeneminie/blue%20anime.bmp) And Christian and I walked to the park, where a surprize was waiting.