A Witch Appears.

Good Boy went Bad

Later that day, they got a knock at the door.

"Hello?" The leader asked, answering the door.

"Hello, I'm Christian Basei. I'm here to help out with a lil' something....Do you boys know a Kiki Maiden?" the strange girl, Christian, asked.

"Um..Yeah, we know her..." GD replied, letting Christian inside.

"That's good.." She replied.

"How do you know her?" TOP asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"She used to be in my coven. She left, obviously....for certain reasons.." Christian said.

"Ahh..I see..you said you could help with something..what is that something?" Taeyang asked.

"Easy. Yes, She's..ya'know..dead...her spirit is still around. I can help you boys "see" her...and obviously be able to talk to her. Just, need some supplies." Christian said.

"Really? I'd like to try that..'" GD replied.

"Good. The supplies are: 3 green candles, 3 onions, 3 apples, 3 black cat fur strands, and patience."

"Okay.." the 3 replied. After a while, they had the supplies.

"Now what?" GD asked.

"Just wait..." Christian said, setting up the stuff. She started to chant something. After the 5th time, A flash appeared and so did Kuri.

"Whoah!!" Kuri exclaimed.

"Holy--That worked..?" GD asked, surprised.

"I thought you were kidding.." T.O.P replied.

"That's cool." Taeyang said.

"Yep.." Christian replied.