Getting ready at the Airport.

Good Boy went Bad

GD got up and got dressed for the big day ahead of him. He packed a lot of things. His phone rang.

"Hello?" GD asked.

"Hey! GD!! Wassssuuuuppp!?!?" The voice on the other line  asked.

"Oh, Hey Taeyang.  Have you heard?" GD asked.

"About that 12 year old? Yeah. We get to go if you'd want us to." Taeyang replied.

"Hell yeah I want you guys to come. I don't want to be there with her by myself. It'd just be weird." GD said while laughing.

"Okay, well, we'll be there in about...Now." and with that, Taeyang hung up. GD looked around and saw the rest of his group.

"So, got yo' things?" GD asked. The others nodded. They borded the plane and soon they avrived at Hamilton IN.

"Wow...so...interesting" Gd, Taeyang, and T.O.P all said. They heard an English voice.

"Ah! glad you guys made it! Here, go to this school and ask for a Kiki Maidan" and he walked away. The Bigbang looked around and followed the map and got to the school. They walked into the office and GD asked

"Um..we're here for Kiki Maiden...Do you know where we can find her?"

"Kiki's such a nice girl..Yes, She's in gym class. Here, you boys need a visitor pass. The gym is down the hall to the right and then left. You'd be able to hear." And with that the group went to the gym and stood by the wall watching everyone run around the gym. Kiki was the fastest and she hadn't stopped once. A tall male walked up to the boys.

"So, you must be this..Bigbang group here for Kiki, right?" The tall male asked.

"Uh, yeah.." Taeyang replied.

"Well, I'm Mr.Charleswood. The gym teacher." Mr.Charleswood replied. They just nodded. Kiki noticed the boys and let out a short,loud scream and covered .

"OMG!!" Kiki shouted, and ran over to them. "You! You people are here! In this small town! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! IN THIS SMALL TOWN!?!"

"We're here to chat with you for a week or, if we want, or more than a week." T.O.P told Kiki.

"REALLY?!?!" Kiki said flairing her arms and accidently slapped GD in the face. "OH MY GOSH, I'M SO SORRY!"

"No, It's okay, I'm okay" GD said rubbing his nose. "Well, we should get to the one room thingy."

"Okay.." Kiki replied. They walked around the school until they found a room they could use. They went in and sat at a round table.

"Sooo...." Daesung started to say,"May we check your wrists and arms?"

"Uh. Sure." Kiki replied and took off her jacket and realveiled the scars.

"Does it hurt?" GD asked lightly moveing his index finger over a scar. Kiki flinched a little bit, making the others move there hands back. "Sorry."

"It hurts sometimes. Not when I done it. But, it hurts when I get it wet..hurts when my clothes rub ageisnt them..But, I'm trying to stop cutting." Kiki replied scratching the band of her head in a nervous way.

" I see.." Taeyang replied,"well, we should get going now. We'll be back tomorrow to chat with you. Understand? Bye." and with that they left.

"Interesting.." Kiki muttered to herself.