wake up..

Dream Fate

 

~Hae's POV~

I spent the whole week only thinking of what happened and how things ended up as a kiss. I was happy that i had the chance to kiss his lips, they tasted like a heaven's strawberry ; i felt so melt into them that i forgot he was about to die. I don't know what happened, everything happened in a blink of an eye.

He was walking happily in front of us rushing us to speed up because we were moving slower than, as he said, a turtle, suddenly i saw a black car reeling in the street, it was moving so fast and the driver seemed not totally sobber.

All i remember that moment that my brain totally stopped working and gave the control to my body that was freely moving around. I found myself pushing him away of the car's sight to not hit him. Then he is above me, lips on lips. I saw it, I felt it, but i didn't move, i didn't want this to end up, I really didn't.

but after that all i'm sad,. my first kiss wasn't his first kiss, for seconds I felt bad for kissing him. Maybe ''we'' wasn't meant, I can't even blame him, him and I can't be together not even in the second live.

I was trying to force myself to forget what happened but how could I and that dream keeps on repeating every night but i'm glad that i'm gonna be sort of busy with the new photo-shot program now, I hope i can forget everything.

« aah how I like this air ! » I breathed in and out , enjoying the fresh oxygene , I turned to see Hyukkie , yes Hyukkie , I like to call him like that, but of course i can never voice it out, yet he seemed so lost , frowned  « Hyukjae ,,, you look not fine « 

«  to say the truth I don’t know how to ride a horse… it’s my first time... » he pouted

I couldn't stop myself from laughing he looked like a 5-years-old kid. I started to fall hard on those pouting lips. GOD mercy!

 «  you can hop behind me if you want » i finally said , smiling to him

«  emm i guess i will just be careful ,but thank’s Hae «

H-hae ? I turned immediatly to look at him , but he was too focused on his riding not to fall , did he really said it ?? my heart beated so fast thus I tried to reassure him «  i will be by your sides in case «

We were having fun, Wonnie helped hyukkie  and I to ride our horses, I heard chulie hyung calling me so I told eunhyuk that i'm gonna be right back, i saw the fear in his eyes so I told him to wait me in this place and don't go anywhere and i'll back in less than a minute but later Heechul hyung said that i must be ready for my shooting because it was my turn, i sighed and tried to finish it at soon as possible , but when I heard a scream I found myself unintentionally looking for him but he's not around at all.

Everyone started to search for him everywhere but no one found any sight for him. Suddenly we heard sobbing then saw his horse running from the plateau's edge, we all started to freak out. Why hyukie would go to there, it's way is dangerous , but the most imprtant question why he wasn't on his horse !

If something happened to him i'll never forget my self.

We started to run as fast we can till we saw two figures on the plateau's edge one was crying so hard and the other seems to be shocked. I started to recognize them when i started to move closer, it was  Jessica and Hyeoyeon. What the hell are they doing here?

«  where is Eunhyuk? » Siwon asked in a shock

none of them said anything, Hyeoyeon kept on crying and Jessica started to looka at me with so worried eyes. Now i can't totally take my breathes anymore.

«  SOMEONE SAY ANYTHING!! WHERE THE HELL IS HYUK?! » i shouted in frustration and rage

And everything stopped when i saw Hyeoyeon pointing by her finger at the plateau's edge, my mind and my heart totally stopped,I can't hear anymore and all i see now is hyukie crying and telling ''why you left me?'' ... did i killed my first love? did i killed him before even confess to him?


I couldn’t control my body .. i just ran to find him and i ingored all the who wanted to stop me

« Donghae it’s too dangerous to go there !! » i heard siwon’s voice

In fact the dangerous thing was if I lost my Hyukjae , my boy.

«  Donghae oppaaa don’t go , wait until we call someone for helping him !! »


Some other voices shouted but didn’t care to them ,I searched  and searched , ran to every corner possible ignoring the many bruises I took from all the woods ,  until , like it was a miracle , I noticed a lying body near a tree ,  I found him .. I found him !
I ran to the place and my smile vanished ,he was unconscious .. and i saw a grave injury in his left leg , i could’t help the tears to fall , this is all my fault

«  Sorry baby , it’s all my fault » i cried embracing him
 

~~~

When the doctor finished testing him  he told us that he will be fine , but that he would need few hours or few days to wake up , he was in a coma.

 
This really shocked me .. i won’t be able to speak and laugh with him for days !

Hyeoyeon was beside me .. she cried again when she heard that ..

It ‘s evening ,,The doctor told us to go home and take rest because we were here from the morning .
All were tired , and Jessica too , so they went making sure they come early in the morning tomorrow, exept me how could I go ,  especially when it was me who caused that for him , I decided then to stay in the hospital until hyuk wake up .. even if it might took weeks .
Hyeoyeon  also didn’t go .. so we were left us alone ..


We were silent .. until she asked  

« you must really love eunhyukkie so much that you saved him without thinking »


«  of course i do love him .. he’s my 1st friend .. and i don’t wanna lose him »


«  i see .. » , she said with cracked voice


«  it’s good that you stopped criying .. do you love him that much ?
The doctor said that he’ll be fine so it’s okay » i tried to cheer her, despite who she was


«  you’re my boyfriend’s friend .. so you’re my friend , then i’ll tell u the truth » she took a deep breath while i was confused on what she was talking about «  I caused Eunhyuk’s accident .. that’s why i can’t stop my tears »

«  what do u mean ? » i asked horrfied


«  when you left him , i called him .. then  when he was coming a sweet necklace fell out from his pocket ,I was happy thinking it was for me .. but he took it and said that it’s not but for a dear girl, »  
« i yelled at him how can he sheat on me and i throw it away .. he looked at me with angry eyes shouting that it was for his sister ,and ran searching for the jewelery necklace .. then ,, then that accident happened »

I don’t know how I prevented my self not to slap her , what an idiot fighting for sush a silly cause.

 
I stood up and went near to his room , please dear hyukkie.. wake up fast ,, and forget this girl who hurts you
,you’ll find me here loving you .. adoring you , sweet jewel.