On the other side...

Love Light

 

 

 

"Let's go!" CNBlue has just finished their daily practise and they were going to go shopping in Myeondong due to the constant nagging of Jungshin that he needed to buy new clothes. They were out the door and got in Yonghwa's car. 

When they arrived, Jungshin rushed off to the nearest boutique with Minhyuk following him. Yonghwa casually put his arm around Junghyun as they walked along, having their brotherly moment and in peace without the maknaes. They saw a boutique full of dresses and Yonghwa decided to buy a dress for his sister's birthday which was just around the corner. 

Junghyun was about to push open the door of the boutique when a girl pulled the door from the inside making Junghyun lose his balance and he almost fell right in the face ot the girl. Fortunately, Yonghwa grabbed his arm to prevent it and Jonghyun and the girl were so close face to face. They stared at each other for a while until Yonghwa yanked Junghyun back saying "Hello! Earth to Junghyun!" 

That was when Junghyun suddenly realised what happened. He was about to apologise as he bowed slightly at the girl when she bowed at the exact same time causing their heads to collide. They both giggled. Junghyun's eyes' widened as he realised who the girl is. "Yoona-shi?" Yoona's eyes' widened too when she realised who it was. "Junghyun-shi? Annyeonghaseyo." Yoona greeted and Junghyun greeted back. Yoona suddenly saw the guy behind Junghyun and she blurted out " Yong Seoban???!!" 

 

Sorry, this chapter is short. Mianhae. :[ I'll make it up to you guys later cause i have to go now. my mom's nagging at me. x[ Anyways, enjoy! And don't forget to comment what you think! It motivates to update faster if you comment. :D