CNBlue's dorm

Love Light

 

Meanwhile, CNBlue is in their dorm. Minhyuk softly hummed as he prepared breakfast for the rest. He was placing dishes on the table when Jungshin came out of his room.

 "Morning “Minhyuk said.

"Morning, hyung" Jungshin replied sleepily and made his way to the bathroom. Junghyun came out next and he too went into the bathroom.

When they were ready, they decided to wake Yonghwa up. They peeked into Yonghwa's room and saw Yonghwa sleeping soundly.

They nodded to each other and counted." 3...2....1...HYUNG!!!~~"

 Yonghwa woke up and fell of out bed due to his shock.

"YAH!" Yonghwa threw the pillow to the three which they easily avoided.

"Aish..Arasseo, I'm awake now. Happy?" Yonghwa asked grumpily and went to the bathroom.

The three high-fived each other and went back into the dining room. Yonghwa joined them and they had breakfast together. When they were done, the three dongsaengs ran into their rooms leaving Yonghwa to wash up the dishes.

"Aigoo...” Yonghwa sighed as he started washing up. He suddenly remembered the time when he and Seohyun wash dishes together as they sang Gee. He was lost in his world and let out a chuckle.

Jungshin, Minhyuk and Junghyun were watching the scene. "Has hyung gone mad?" Jungshin asked. "No idea...” Minhyuk replied. Junghyun was the only one who smirked. *My suspicions are right.*he thought. 

After a while, they watched TV. Yonghwa was playing with Minhyuk’s PSP, not interested in whatever was on TV until Junghyun said “Oh. It’s SNSD.” I Got a Boy by SNSD was on TV.

 Yonghwa immediately put the PSP down and watched the performance. Junghyun smirked at his hyung’s reaction. Although, Yonghwa was watching SNSD, his eyes were only focused on Seohyun. *still cute and pretty...*he thought. 

 

There goes the second chapter! Hope you enjoy! ^^