Shopping

Love Light

 

"Unnie..Please.." Yoona tried to persuade Yuri by putting on her best aegyo. It was 3 in the afternoon and Yoona wanted to go shopping. The other members were busy except Yuri so she tried to get Yuri to go with her. Yuri, being lazy, she didn't want to follow her. And it's  Yoona we're talking about. The last time she went with Yoona for shopping, it took her the whole day until the shopping mall closes to buy clothes. But Yoona knew Yuri was going to give in when she sees her aegyo." Unnie, Buing Buing!" *She's going to give up ....in 3..2..1.. * Yoona thought.

 

"Aish, Arasseo Arasseo. Wait while I get ready."

 

"Asa!" Yoona did a victory dance as she followed Yuri into her room. Yuri looked into her closet and was deciding what to wear. 

Seohyun was also in the room, reading a book. She was so into the book that she didn't even notice Yuri and Yoona in the room. Yoona saw Seohyun and decided to make her follow too. 

 

"Seohyun-ah. Will you come with us to go shopping? Please?" Yoona said.

 

Seohyun would rather stay behind and read her book but she thought it would be fun going out with her unnies. "Arasseo." Seohyun replied.

 

After they got dressed up, they took a taxi to Myeongdong.c2 . They arrived finally and Seohyun was glad to be out of the car. During the whole ride, Yoona and Yuri were bickering like little kids. Sometimes, Seohyun thinks she is the eldest of all of them.

 

“wahh..that skirt is so cute!” Yoona squealed when she saw a floral skirt through a glass. Yuri rolled her eyes and let herself be dragged by Yoona. Seohyun giggled as she followed behind.

 

After about half an hour, Seohyun was waiting for her unnies at a café’. The two arrived after sometime while bickering on the way. Seohyun’s eyes widened when she saw the amount of shopping bags carried by them. There were many of them that Yuri disappeared behind all those bags.

Seohyun ordered chocolate milkshake, Yuri ordered coffee, and Yoona ordered strawberry smoothie, with two donuts. When they were done, Yoona ran off to the door leaving Seohyun and Yuri with hands full of shopping bags. “She’s so going to die.” Yuri murmured earning a giggle from Seohyun.

 

When they finally caught up with Yoona in a dress shop, they were both panting as they made way to Yoona who was bargaining with cashier. The cashier finally gave in and Yoona winked at the two.

 

Then, Seohyun helped carried the bags and Yoona and Yuri were already at the door.

 

Suddenly, Yoona saw someone. “Omo, _________!

 

Seohyun froze at the spot. 

 

 

Guess who they met?? ;D Comment!