SNSD's dorm

Love Light

 

SNSD is in their dorm. It was 9 in the morning and Seohyun has just been told by her unnies to go grocery shopping.

“Seohyun, will you go shopping for us? We need ramen and some milk.” Taeyeon asked while she was cleaning her room.

“Eh? I thought there were packs of ramen yesterday.” Seohyun asked.

“There were..until those two shikshins ate them all” Taeyeon eyed the two.

Seohyun chuckled. She knew who those two were. She glanced at Yoona and Sooyoung who were watching Infinite’s performance on TV and fangirling. “Kyaaa~ !!” They screamed and then sang along the lyrics to “Man In love”, Infinite’s new song.

 The rest were still sleeping.  Seohyun had tried to wake them up earlier in the morning but failed.

Seohyun went to the room she shared with Yuri and surprised to see her awake.

“Unnie, you’re finally awake!” Seohyun said.

Yuri rolled her eyes “Yeah, thanks to somebody who shouted in my ear earlier”

Seohyun giggled and she grabbed her purse.

“Where are you going?” Yuri asked. 

“Shopping. I need to go buy some ramen and milk” Seohyun put her hair into a high ponytail and put on her jacket.

“Oh wait for me okay? I need to buy too.” Yuri got up and went into the bathroom as quickly as she can. “Arasseo unnie” Seohyun replied.

In less than 3 minutes, Yuri was ready. She was wearing a pair of black pants and a casual white T-shirt. Although she didn’t put any effort in her outfit, she still was attractive. Seohyun looked back at her own outfit. She was wearing black shorts and a hoodie. *Okay...* Seohyun thought. 

“Let’s go.” Yuri glanced at the mirror for the final time and set out the door. Seohyun followed her.

The department store was just around the corner of their dorm. When they arrived, Yuri went off to get some bread. Seohyun was finding for milk when she saw a poster of Cnblue on the wall.

While she was staring, memories of her and Yonghwa on “We got married” show flowed into her mind. It was long ago when Seohyun turned 20. She couldn’t help but smile when she thought of the moments with Yonghwa.

At that time, Yuri was walking to Seohyun and stopped when she saw Seohyun staring and smiling at something. She followed her gaze and saw the poster of Cnblue. *Hmm…that girl...Hasn’t she realized?* Yuri thought. Seohyun was still staring when Yuri appeared from behind and startled her.  “Let’s go!” Yuri said.

 

 

 

Finally..updated. This author is really lazy here.  hehe..I'll update more often in the future. Thxx for reading!  Sorry if this chapter is boring. Comment what you guys think! :)