♚ Application Form & Cheats / Rules ♚

♚ ETERNITY ♚ SM's New Girl Group ♚ Apply Closed.

 

 

Rules ;
that aren't meant to be broken 
■ ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■  
 Rule number one: Subscribe before you fill in the application, or the application will be invalid and you will not be considered. 
 Rule number two: I know it doesn't happen a lot and I don't have to say it, but don't bash the applications, author or other applicants.
 Rule number three: If you don't happen to make it into Eternity - don't un-sub as you can appear in the story later as a cameo or anything else. I mean, you can if you want; but if you stay, there's a massive chance you'll appear somewhere. 
 Rule number four: One application per position please :3 
 Rule number five: If you are chosen, make sure to comment every three chapters so I still know you're alive and following the story.
 Rule number six: You should read the Cheat Sheet before applying which is below. 
 Rule number seven: Please make the application form neat! I don't want to be tryng to find your answers! And please follow the rules to it.
 Rule number eight: Please, no perfect characters (mary sues). Nobody is perfect remember. But don't make them really rude and y, because no-one will like them.
 Rule number nine: If I don't update quickly, then I'm sorry! School's very busy, as you man know. 
 Rule number ten:  Hyperlink. Everything. Please, no long url links; nobody likes them xD If you don't know how to hyperlink, here's the link to show you.
 Rule number eleven: Don't be afraid to ask about anything, I don't bite! Need any help or got any questions, I'll try my best to help you. 
 Rule number sixteen: Last but not least, enjoy it! 

 

 

 

Cheat Sheet ;
More about what I'm looking for 
■ ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■   ■  ■ ■  
 One: Application turn-in should be done blog post. Send it in by comment down there. 
 Two: You should only choose ulzzangs as your character's looks. Please don't use overrated ulzzangs, I mean; you can. But if you want a better chance of being accepted, use a fresh face. Park Hwan Hui is taken, btw. Sorry. 
 Three: Love interests must be idols from SM. I apologise if you wanted someone from a different label; but it makes sense if you have it from SMEnt. Sorry, again. 
 Four: Siblings! Idol Siblings are allowed; but you can only have one (unless they are the Jung sisters). Don't make siblings in the story that aren't siblings in real life. Kim Taeyeon is taken. And of course, you can have OC siblings. 
 Five: Deadline is tba. 
 Six: The password is a gif of Kim Taeyeon, kid leader of SNSD. Make sure to include it. 
 Seven: Positions are at the bottom of this cheat sheet, make sure to view them! If they've got a cross through them, they're taken. An Applicant list will be up soon; so you can see who else has applied for your position. 
 Eight: Do your application in a blog post, and then comment the link in the comments or PM it to me. Don't do anything but do it in the blog post, otherwise it will be ignored. (I'm mean, sorry :( ) 

 

 Thirteen: Errors will be PMed to you. 

- The Positions - 

 

Main Vocalist

 

 

Lead Vocalist

 

 

 

Triple Threat

 

 

 

Main Dancer, Vocalist

 

 

 

Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper

 

 

 

Main Rapper, Sub Dancer

 

 

 

Main Vocalist, Sub Dancer

 

 

 

Main Vocalist, Sub Dancer.

 

 

 

Application Form

 

Code