All Kpop Update (1)

♚ ETERNITY ♚ SM's New Girl Group ♚ Apply Closed.

 

       allkpop   NEWS  ·  VIDEOS  ·  PHOTOS  ·  ORIGINALS  ·  LIVECAM  ·  FORUMS      Search allkpop   

 

 Announcement   Music 

 

SM to release new girl group 'Eternity' 

 

By soneforlife09 Jun,06 2013 at 19:25 am                                                                            704 Views

           

 

SM Entertainment have recently announced that they will be releasing a new seven girl group, Eternity. 

Clues were given on Eunhyuk of Super Junior's twitter account when he posted a picture (below) with DBSK's Yunho, Eunhyuk's fellow member of Super Junior Kyuhyun, Kim Min Jong, Girls' Generation's YoonA and Sooyoung and, of course, Eunhyuk himself. The caption was ; 'great day training with the girls. . . cant wait ;) ' 

120720_SuperJunior_Eunhyuk.jpg


Fans automatically thought the girls he was talking about was YoonA and Sooyoung, but now it turns out that SM have revealed Eternity, and these six talented idols are their mentors! Not much is known about Eternity yet, so there will be more to come.

What do you think? Will they go to the top, or stay at the bottom? 

 

······································································

Author note; 

Aw, hey there. First chapter, quite short - sorry! This is the first apply I've ever done, so sorry if it's rubbish. I only wanted to make it short, anyway - not giving much away but their mentors. Is it too much? They're all my favorite people, and I thought they would be great mentors with powerful dance moves and strong voices. 

Ok, see you next chapter.