Chapter 4

It Can't Be

She entered the dancing studio, wearing tight dance leggings that highlighted her amazing legs, a crop top and dancing shoes. Her hoodie was left open so her white flat stomach was exposed to everyone.

 

“Hi, I suppose you’re all wondering why BoA Unni and the others aren’t in the middle teaching you guys, but I will be teaching you from today and until further notice,” She smiled. “Ummm... My name is Kim HyunA, I’m 25 years old. I own Iconic Dance Studios and I’ve been residing in the U.S. so I couldn’t handle Iconic here and I focused on my NY & LA branch instead,” She paused. “I’m sure you are all very talented in dancing and I hope you all have a wonderful time today.” She smiled as the students clapped for her.

 

While teaching class, she was very professional and her inner dance broke loose and the dancing queen was definitely back.

 

“So... That is it everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed and learn. I had fun, thanks everyone!” She smiled as she bowed. The students gave her loud applauds for the lesson.

 

On her way to the door as her students greeted her out, her Iconic Family praised her amazing dancing skills.

 

YoungBae, or TaeYang as they call him, walked to HyunA and pulled her in for another hug, “you’re still so amazing, HyunA! You never fail to amaze me, dongsaeng!”

 

HyunA giggled and smiled proudly. “Of course, Oppa!”

 

BoA wrapped her arm around HyunA’s shoulder with TaeYang doing the same on the other side. “Psh. HyunA, don’t you dare listen to YoungBae. He tried to beat you when you left but failed. He hates you deep inside!” BoA jested.

 

TaeYang grimaced as HyunA laughed, kissing his cheek. “It’s alright, Oppa!”

 

HyoSung chipped in, “but honestly, if you ask me, you’ve even become more amazing than before. Having YunJoo did you good!” she commented. “I’m not kidding!”

 

After classes ended, they closed up and decided to eat dinner together. They were all chatting, catching up with each other and just spent quality time together. Fnally, after dinner, they saw each other off.

 

Sori, Kahi, Hyo Yeon, Bora, Minzy, TaeYang, Seung Ri, Gi Kwang, Victoria and the others left early so Yuri, BoA, HyunA, along with the sleeping YunJoo, were left.

 

“Yuri, how are you gonna get home?” BoA, the ever caring unni asked Yuri.

 

“Oppa’s gonna pick me up. I’ve already called him. You guys wanna hitch?” Yuri smiled politely.

 

“It’s alright. My apartments near, I can just walk.” BoA smiled nonchalantly then turned to HyunA. “Do you want me to carry YunJoo? You’ve been carrying him for the past hour since he fell asleep.”

 

“It’s alright, Unni. I’ve been doing this since he was a baby. I’m used to it.” HyunA said softly, smiling, so YunJoo won't wake up.

 

Suddenly, a familiar black, sleek Audi pulled up the sidewalk that almost made Hyuna choke. ‘Just like YunHo’s’ HyunA thought.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Heyy, guys! Is anyone interested in writing this with me? I’ll take anyone who’s interested! You can let me know by commenting below! Thanks! Love you, guys! ^_^ God bless! :D