Chapter 3

It Can't Be

“Iconic Dance Studio.”

 

Yuri’s jaw dropped and her eyes were wide open.

 

“Hey, what happened? Are you okay?” HyunA was abit worried.

 

“You’re asking me if I’m ok? Iconic is where I train dance in! Oh my god! This has to mean something.” Yuri smiled.

 

“Oh, cool! It’s like we’re, connected or something.” HyunA laughed. “Do you have a boyfriend?” HyunA smiled, teasing her.

 

“Yeah. I’ll introduce you to him next time. But for now, I won’t tell anything about him, cause it’s mysterious that way.” Yuri winked then laughed.

 

The two hailed a taxi together and went to Iconic Dance Studio together. When they reached the dance studio, HyunA was so happy to finally see the Dance studio in full progress. Since she was in the U.S., BoA & the others have helped her manage the Dancing studio, including the renovation of it.

 

Once they were in, HyunA immediately spotted BoA, YeonHee, MinYoung & YounHa. They were squealing, hugging and kissing.

 

“Gosh, HyunA! We missed you!” YeonHee squeezed her, lifting her then spinning her.

 

“Unni! Let me down!” HyunA giggled.

 

YeonHee finally let her down and they all hugged again.

 

“You’re turning more gorgeous since I’ve seen you, dongsaeng-ah.” MinYoung gushed.

 

“Thanks, Unni. You all look gorgeous too.” She smiled.

 

“Where’s Baby YunJoo, huh?” YounHa smiled.

 

“He’s wih Yuri Unni.” HyunA smiled.

 

Yuri smiled, walking in as she and YunJoo held hands.

 

“You guys know each other?” BoA asked.

 

“We met in the airport.” Yuri smiled.

 

The girls nodded in understanding and quickly diverted their attention to Jung YunJoo. The girls have met YunJoo in the internet since he was born. They would often skype, making YunJoo familiar with them.

 

Soon, the afternoon Hip-Hop class was starting and of course, HyunA, the dancing queen was back, they decided to let her dance back into work. She also met the other teachers in the dance studio like, Sori, Kahi, Hyo Yeon, Bora and the youngest, Minzy. And also some of her long time friends like, TaeYang, Seung Ri, Gi Kwang, Victoria, ChanSung, Joon, Min, Hyo Sung and Jay.