Ex -in laws

Time has come

 

 

W Hotel-Henry's Wedding - Family's groom -Women Room. -

   The women from the groom's family were together in a room reserved specially for them. Taeyeon was adjusting her dress when something caught her attention in the mirror. 

  "Why are you wearing a handkerchief around your neck? I thought that we would all go with simple dress code? " She turned to face the maknae

"Because I catched a cold." Seohyun  answered "Come on we're in May and I saw you yesterday you were perfectly fine". "Unnie please. What's with all these questions?" Seohyun interrupted Taeyeon

"Which questions? And why no one told me about handkerchief.?! Jessica complained      "Can I get myself a pink One?"  "This is not that Tiffany! ." Taeyeon answered. "It's because Hyunnie catched a cold." 

"With this weather? How did you?"  Hyoyeon asked from the couch." It's not even a  pretty color" Sooyoung stated;

"It looks like you want to steal the attention from the bride". Yoona added while putting on her high heels. 

"Could you please leave me alone! This is just a piece of tissue!"  Seohyun stood up to go to the bathroom. 

"All right no need to scream" You re not the bride so chill out." Yuri told her. "See? She wants to be the bride."  

"You guys should leave her alone" Sunny warned them; She went to give a hug to Seohyun but as she was giving her the hug, the handkerchief moved from the way it was tied.  "Oh I'm sorry let me arrange it." "No, it's okay I'm going to do it by myself" Seohyun quickly tried to do it by herself afraid that they would see it. "Omo !Seohyunnie what is this?!" 

Shht! Please Sunny Unnie" But it was too late,  In one instant all the girls gathered around their maknae."Let me see." "Aish!  Sooyoung Unnie! " I can say that it's a fresh mark." "Is it Yonghwa?" "Who do you think it would be?" Stated Yoona. to Tiffany. "But Yonghwa is overseas; Right,?"asked Tiffany to Sooyoung. "Don't look at me! I don't know where he is. And I don't really care;" answered Sooyoung

Seohyun watched her unnies arguing. Would she tell them? Why not? They were  her sisters, they will know it from the other, for sure.  

"It's Kyuhyun". She said;  "What?"  Hyoyeon asked. Seohyun completely took off the handkerchief. It cost her a lot to repeat; " I said that Kyuhyun made the mark". 

 

 

 

-W Hotel- Garden- Wedding- 

 

"Yah Ryewook ah! here!" They were sited around the table. "This one would never get himself a girl if he keeps on acting like this." Stated Heechul. 

"So Kyuhyun ah". "Hyung leave me alone. I know what you are going to talk to me about."

"And what am I going to talk about?"  Kyuhyun turned to face his hyung" You're going to ask me if I can give you Sohee's number. " "And why not?" 

"SO predictable" the others laughed. "Hyung"  started Donghae; "it's been 3 years now that she's Kyuhyun's secretary and she does not want to go out with you. Life goes on "

"And how do you know.? Pff" huh? Did you ask her?" 

"Donghae did not not but him yes. pointed Sungmin to Yesung "Well I actually did" said Yesung. "And ?" " She asked me what was the relation that you had with Jongki.  I said that Eunhyunk was the best to answer to this question. So she asked him." 

"Yeah I told her that you were close." Eunhyuk joined the discussion

 "Yes like brothers." added Heechul.  The others started to burst in laughter. "What?- Why are you laughing?!" Kyuhyun  decided that it was the right time to gave the last strike" "Hyung… I don"t think that she understood it as a brother relation."  

"Then what? "Wait .. What?!?!  he stood up! "Little brats!!" "How did you dare!?!"

"Shht!!!" Siwon tried to calm him. "Guys show a little bit of respect; this is Henry's wedding'

"Siwon… It would be an insult to not act like this to his wedding". stated Leeteuk.

 

   She was scanning the room all theses familiars faces that she always knew. I was half of her future ex husband to be family. She watched Henry and his wife. The poor girl was probably intimidated by all these new faces. She would have to smile and greet aunties, uncles, grandma cousins, friends, etc… And act like she was all at ease with them. Seohyun realized that she never had this feeling she never had to face this situation, because she always knew Kyuhyun's family. She did not feel shy or any other feeling that a fiancée would feel when meeting her fiancé's friends or family. Because she had always knew them. It was also her family. It was destiny. But she would have to go through the same things by marrying Yonghwa. When she already had a marriage and 2 children.  She was 28 years old; It was Pathetic.

   Her gaze still fixed on Henry. He was older from 2 years only; but he was only getting married right now.  He did not want to say it when she asked him why. But she was sure that he moved his weeding date to this year because it would have been inappropriate to do it two years ago. When her and Kyuhyun decided to live separately. 

She sighed everyone was forced to live to the rhythm of their catastrophic relationship. When a new Mrs arrives the other leave. 

 

   "So do you think on keeping this horrible scarf around your neck for the rest of the evening?" 

"Yes Yoona.I'm so ashamed"  "You should not " told her Sunny 

"Yah Little brats!"  "What is this?"  The girls turned back to see what was happening. 

'This is Heechul Oppa. Someone probably told him that he was ugly. as always"  said Jessica   "Auntie what Little Brats means?"  asked Leehyun to Jessica.

 "Well my dear Leehyun; It means that-" "Sooyoung!" Seohyun interrupted her.  

" What?   the tall one answered.  Seohyun glared at her"Come here sweetie Mum is going to get you some food." "Bring another one for me!" asked Sooyoung." Seohyun did just mouthed "B-R-A-T'" to her. "LeeHyun Honey asked your mother what it means. She knows how to be one more than anyone else." Sooyoung screamed to her. "You girls do not know how to act in public" .breathed out Tiffany. "Look who is talking". Tiffany rolled her eyes while the others burst out in laugh. 

 

"So Kyuhyun, How do you take it?" "Actually Hyung I don't really care, if he wants he can date my secretary. " 

" I'm not talking about that … "  Donghae sighed.  "Then what?" He turned is body which was facing the dance area to face his Hyung. He saw from his eyes what he actually  wanted to talk about. "Seohyunnie is going to- " 

He was right. "Please not right now" he cut him off while  turning back his seat. " We have to talk about it." Donghae kept on.  "No we don't." added Kyuhyun.

Donghae looked at Leeteuk who sighed disabused. He turned his back to his hyungs, he knew that they would not give up and he would have  to face 3 others attempts from his others Hyungs. But he did not care. He watched her as she stood up from her place leading their daughter to the buffet. He heard the girls telling her something and saw her laughing. He realized that from all the girls she was the only one wearing a maroon handkerchief around her neck. For an instant he wondered why; Was she sick? he frowned. 

Then she made  an eye contact with him. And everything came back to him. She wore an handkerchief because of him. Because  the previous night he let his mark on her. Because she was his. "She's not going to marry anyone else" he murmured to himself.      She's mine. As she bent to clean her daughter's dress,the handkerchief moved, allowing him to see what he was going to call his masterpiece. He smirked "She's ALL mine."

 

---

 

Hey Wires! New Chap! I hope that you will like it.  Again if there's any question do not hesitate ASK.! I answered to some of your questions but I don't know if you received the answers. …  ^^ 6 Of you got it Right It was SISTAR Hyorin. I love her voice. It comes in the 2nd place after Taeyeon. 

Also I discussed with a reader from Mexico on Twitter "HyunLover97".^^ I'm so happy about it! Please tell me from which country you guys are. It would be so cool. 

  Some of you saw it;; I wrote something else. It's called Two men in her life. This is just a story where I will upload some moments of Seohyun and Kyuhyun life (before or after the divorce.) there's already a chap 1. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FASHION ICON Jessica Jung. I swear each morning I google "Jessica SNSD Fashion Airport".

Her fashion sense is DAEBAK. Again HP Ice Princess. ! Sigh "Our SOSHI are getting old. Soon they will get married "^^