Worst than Her.

Time has come

 

XII

Hung by her own rope

 

 

   They were in Seohyun's office,  Donghae sitting on the chair while Heechul was sitting on the desk ,, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Jessica on the couch. "So we're saying 50/50?" asked Donghae. "Yes, let's make it like this." answered Heechul busy playing on his Samsung Galaxy. "Sica are you coming?" asked Heechul, She crossed her legs, "No, I have something else to do" Seohyun laughed, they all stared at her, "What?" she asked them,  "Why are you laughing?" asked Yesung. She looked at him then at Jessica who was doing weird things with . She looked back at Yesung, "Sica unnie is seeing the man from the financial department." she finally said. "Seohyun ah!!" her unnie screamed. "What the man who sweats a lot?!, what's his name already?" laughed Eunhyuk, Jessica rolled up her eyes; "His name is Lee Dong Wook and he's not sweaty, he's just get hot easily..;" she tried to say.  "And I can swear he sweat less than you and your feet." Eunhyuk  starred at her outrancier. "But this is not the main subject, please" "Yeah ," said Donghae kind of pissed, "So who's going to Singapore?" he asked switching the subject back to the original one. "Me!" answered Heechul raising his hand. Me too" said Yesung. Ok You, you and Seohyun ah are you in?" asked Donghae, she starred at him putting down her pencil on the desk, "I don't know…"

"Come on! We need a woman we won't sign any contract if there's not a pair of s with us!" Heechul told her. "This is all I am to you?" she asked him concerned; "No, You're also the Vice President so you have to come,." he said not even looking at her busy texting on his phone. She looked at Donghae consternated , "Kyuhyun is not coming anyway. So it won't be awkward." he assured her. .

 

 Donghae and Seohyun stopped in front of the airport, they came out of the cab, and made their way into the hall, "Where are you?" she asked to Heechul on the phone "Waiting for you for the registration" he answered, they finally saw them, there were Yesung, Heechul and someone else, who was showing his back, she could say it was a man, as her and Donghae came closer, the person seemed to be familiar, he turned when Yesung asked him for his luggage the hostess was waiting for. It was Kyuhyun. "You told me he would not come" she whispered to Donghae, "I did?" he asked. she glared at him.

 Kyuhyun looked at her, he seemed to be surprised too; "What are you doing here?" he asked her.  "You could at least greet  her don't you think?" scolded him Heechul while taking her luggages. "You were supposed to keep the children this week end" she told  him. "They re with my mother" he answered back. not even looking at her, busy giving his luggage to the hostess.  "Yah guys! This is not a ring, you're here as CEO and VP not as Mum and Appa." warned them Yesung. "So act as if, or go register your luggage in front of the economic class this is a business class line here!" added Heechul. 

 

They were patiently waiting for their turn in the line when Kyuhyun spotted someone coming towards them. "What is she doing here?" asked Kyuhyun scared by the possible explosion it would provoke. I told her to come." they all looked behind at Seohyun who was until there busy with the hostess checking her passport.  The woman they were talking about came and greeted them. 

 

-Flashback- 

The guys did just left her office when someone passed in front of the door, this smell, she could recognize it in one in a million. "Hyorin shi?" she called. The sound of high heels she was until now hearing stopped. "Come in" she said, she suddenly heard the sound again, the door opened complely, the woman passed her head, "Mrs Cho?" Seohyun scanned the woman, the perfume grew stronger, it was unbreathable "I read that you were Chinese fluent is it right?" she asked her. The woman nodded, "Yes madam, my father is Chinese." she told her. seohyun though for awhile, Kyuhyun and Siwon were the most skilled in Chinese, but they were not coming, and she had to admit, she forgot some of the basics and they needed someone to translate since Jessica was not coming either. "You're coming with us to Singapore." The woman closed the door. Seohyun put her hand on her forehead, what was that? She was asking the woman who broke her marriage to come with her on a business trip!.  Two years ago she asked Kyuhyun to keep her as an employee, so she would make her work like any other, even if it costed her pride. 

-End Flashback-

 

"I told her to come;" she said without grand interest, at least she tried to show. Instead she analyzed Kyuhyun's face he was indeed disturbed,  she could see his Adam's apple moving trying to swallow the little of saliva he had left. Seohyun greeted  Hyorin from afar , she was taking out of her analyze when the hostess gave her back her luggage "I"m sorry you have 35 kg in your luggage." Seohyun looked back at her "Then what?" already angry, the stupid lady wearing pink was just getting her even more on her nerves. The hostess showed her their regulation hanged on the wall behind. "I'm sorry bit its limited to 28 kg." Seohyun glared at her "What?" 

Kyuhyun was talking with Donghae, how could he do that?! He said that only the guys and him would be part of the trip! And now he had to go with his future ex wife to be and his ex mistress on a trip! "Hyung what is this?! he whispered to Donghae, "Listen Kyu, I' m the one who told Seohyun to come since she's the VP but I was not aware of Hyorin shi…I swear" Kyuhyun was about to answer back when he heard someone who seemed  more pissed than he was… it was Seohyun. He looked t her direction, she seemed to be speaking with the hostess,  he could say that Seohyun was ready to threw her luggage behind the hostess counter, so to avoid any incident which could lead Hyun&Co into a scandal,  he stepped into the conversation. 

 

"What is going on here?" he asked. Seohyun sighed. "Nothing " she told him "I will pay the surplus."  she said to the hostess putting out from her wallet her credit card.   Kyuhyun understood that Seohyun had to pay if she wanted to bring all of her stuff with her He said he would not talk to her anymore, but if no one paid they would miss their flight,…"There's probably another way?" he asked the hostess… but it also meant MISSING THE SIGNATURE OF A GOLDEN CONTRACT, he could not let this happen "I can take some of her stuff in my luggage. I have only 20 kg." the hostess glared at him "Are you from the same family?" she asked them. "Because it only works for family member, if not, I'm sorry you'll have to pay 178 Won. and we only took Credit card" she added a smile on her face. 

Seohyun looked at him waiting for his answer, she saw him taking out his wallet from his pocket, he preferred to pay for her instead of revealing to the lady that they were related. 

She sighed ready to put her Credit card into the machine, he stopped her, taking the card out of the machine. "Yes she's my wife." he said showing the hostess a picture of  her and their children in his wallet. The hostess smiled "Perfect! Then we would gladly proceed to the transfer". She looked at him, "Thank you." she shyly thanked him. "Yeah Whathever..;" he sighed going back to Donghae, and Yesung who already registered their bagages.   "Next time, come together at the registration counter, so we would understand that you're a married couple" the hostess said to Seohyun giving her back her passport. "Yeah..;" Seohyun only answered. 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome on Korea Airline, it's now 9 am we will land in Singapore at 12 am, the temperature there is 18°C. Please enjoy your flight with Korea Airline…" 

Yesung and Kyuhyun were sitting together, Heechul was conversing with Hyorin and Donghae was sitting with Seohyun. 

The hostess were demonstrating the instruction to follow in case of crash, everyone was paying attention except Seohyun… "Oppa this is so awkward, you should have told me" she said to Donghae who was until there busy checking out one of the hostess. "What?" he asked her "Sorry I was not paying attention" She sighed; "You knew Kyuhyun was also coming, and you also know that he does not want to talk to me..; this is humiliating, you should have told me he was coming, I would have gone with Eunhyuk and Sungmin Oppa in Bangkok..instead of this…" she said. Donghae closed his macbook, "Listen Seohyun I did not told you because I knew you would have said no and don't lie you would not even go with the guys in Bangkok. You would have stayed in Seoul working by yourself in your office.  Don't mind Kyuhyun, you're the mother of his children ,so one day or another he would talk to you…" At this moment Kyuhyun passed by not even paying attention to them busy reading a newspaper, once he passed Donghae started talking gain "Seohyun ah, You have to understand that you're the Vice President, that your place is with us, here on this plane, I told you to come as the VP not as my sister-in-law, so Focus please." He opened his macbook "And you're the one who made it awkward by bringing Hyorin shi" he chuckled.

 

After Three hours of flight, they finally landed in Singapore, a mister was waiting for them in front of the arrival area… "Hyun&CO?" he asked to Heechul; "Yes it's us" he answered. "Nice to meet you, I am John from the Royal Hotel, the cars are waiting for us in the basement." They all followed the man, Heechul and Hyorin were opening the line Seohyun noticed how Heechul was talkative with Hyorin, she would talk with him later… she rolled her luggage next to Yesung, Kyuhyun and Donghae closing the line. They arrived in he basement, "Please separate in two groups, into these 2 cars" John from the Hotel asked them. 

Everyone remained frozen on its place, There were two possibilities, Seohyun and Kyuhyun in the same car or Kyuhyun and Hyorin in the same car, in both case, it was a racy deal… Finally Yesung spoke, "I"m going into this one," he said not taking any risk being the first one. Heechul was about to follow when Seohyun cut him; "I'll go with you Oppa," she stepped in, "Hyorin come with me!" she ordered the woman. "Yes madam," Hyorin hurriedly said. John closed the door, "Then, gentlemen I think you' re going together" he said to Heechul, Donghae and Kyuhyun who remained by themselves.

 

 

Donghae, Heechul and Kyuhyun stepped out of the car, that made their way into the hotel, Yesung Seohyun and Hyorin were waiting for them in front of the reception. "You still did not go to the reception?" Heechul asked them irritated, "We were waiting for you" Seohyun answered back. "All right no now let's go then" Donghae said. 

 

"We have a reservation for Hyun&Co" Donghae told the receptionist "Yes, she nodded, putting the card on the counter; "Rooms number 145, 146, 147, 148 and 149" Kyuhyun frowned, "I"m sorry but we are 6, how come there's only five rooms?" he asked the receptionist. "I'm sorry Sir, but the reservation has been made 1 week ago and there's only 5 names, here, Cho Kyuhyun, Cho Seohyun, Kim Heechul, Kim Yesung and Lee Donghae." 

They all looked at Hyorin who until there remained silent… "Then is there another room?" It's not a big deal if it's not on the same floor" she shyly asked. "I"m sorry madam but there's no more room for the night, there's a Movie Festival in town and we have been full for now 2 weeks. I"m sorry." Seohyun starred at her, she forgot to put her name on the list, when she asked her to come it was her fault; "We'll share the room;" she suddenly said. "Donghae looked at her "What?" Seohyun took out her chequebook, "Yes, I'm the one who asked her to come, " she said paying the surplus, she handed it to the receptionist, "Add her Name, with Cho Seohyun" Heechul was stoned, why was Seohyun doing this to herself? Heechul elbowed Kyuhyun "Do something!" he asked Kyuhyun , the maknae looked at his hyung "What? Do you want me to share a room with Hyorin?" he chuckled; "No! Seohyun will give her room to Hyorin and ask her to come with you!" Kyuhyun looked at his hyung then at Seohyun who was busy paying the room. "No. she wanted to keep Hyorin, she deals with it I don't care anymore" he said now making his way to the elevator. 

 

 

  It was now late in the evening,  Seohyun was in her room tidying her stuff, she had to call the room service so they would iron one of her dress for the meeting tomorrow then call her children and work on the contract until late in the night. She heard the water in the bathroom, it was Hyorin, you would have told her two years ago that she would share a hotel room with the woman she find sleeping with Kyuhyun in Busan HOtel she would bursted out laughing. But Hyorin's luggage in the floor reminded her, that she was indeed sharing a room, with Kyuhyun's ex mistress. 

The woman suddenly went out of the shower, a towel covering her body. She looked at Seohyun, "You should take a shower Mrs Cho, the water is still hot" she said sitting on the couch. Seohyun glared at her, why was the girl  nice to her or even talking with her? She was supposed to be shy, reserved and ashamed, not friendly. " I have something else to do." Seohyun answered back still taking out her stuff from her luggage. Silence came back. 

 

  Hyorin stared at Seohyun, they had the same age, but she would call her Mrs Cho ant talk with her on Formal speech. Why was Seohyun nice with her? Other woman would already have fired her, but she heard from Sulli that Seohyun was the one who asked to Kyuhyun to keep her. Kyuhyun… her boss, she has debuted 6 months ago when she went on a business trip with Lee Donghae, Lee Eunhyunk and Mr Cho in Busan, she remembered the evening party and all these business man, trying to touch her, thinking she was an girl..., she also remembered the way Kyuhyun defend her from this gross man trying to touch her while she was on the roof smoking. Kyuhyun would not heave been there the man would have her for sure…

So he lead her onto his room trying to console her, but she would not stop crying, so he started to pat her back like a baby, his warm embrace she felt secured in his arms, so she kissed him on the cheek, he told her that she should not have done  that he was married, but she did not listen she kissed him on the lips, he tried to push her back, she apologized,  he stood up, opening the door, she excused herself, he closed the door and went to sleep. 

"Mrs Cho? why are you nice to me?" she baldly asked to Seohyun, Seohyun lifted up her head, looking at her, she was looking for an answer but she did not find any. Why was she nice to a woman who broke her marriage and caused her to loose her baby? She did not even know. Suddenly her phone rang, it was a text message. It surprised her. She looked back at Hyorin, "I'm not sleeping here tonight, but I'l be back early in the morning for the meeting. she said taking her bag and putting on her coat. "What?! What do I say to the Managers and CEO sunbaenim?" Hyorin asked demented. "What you want! They won't ask anyway." Seohyun said before closing the door. 

They were sited in the BAR Hotel, "What do we say then?" asked Donghae to Kyuhyun; "I don't know let's wait for Siwon to call us, before proposing a amount of money we would regret" he answered taking a sip of his glass. "Kyuhyun ah?" suddenly said Heechul. "Your wife and your mistress are sharing the same room" he went on. Kyuhyun glared at him, "she's not my mistress, I only slept with her once" Heechul laughed "Do you plan on doing something? Or you will not talk to Seohyun for the rest of your life? he chuckled. Kyuhyun glared at his hyung "I don't think it concerns you" Heechul stopped laughing "Are you kidding me right now?!" he was angry, "Guys, please" Tried to calm them Yesung, "Of course it concerns me! Because you hurt Seohyun who is like a sister to me!" Kyuhyun laughed "Seohyun is like a sister to you?! Have you seen how she was looking at you when yo were Laughing and talking with Hyorin!? She's the woman I slept with and you're having fun with her! Do you think Seohyun isn't hurt by your comportment either?!" Heechul was shocked "Are you serious right now?! Do you hear yourself?! YOU RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON SEOHYUN WITH HER! NOT ME!" Heechul was completly stoned, "Guys stop people are watching" said Donghae trying to calm them "Yeah! I know! Stop talking about this! It happened 2 years ago! And you and the hyungs talk more about it than Seohyun herself!"  Donghae looked down feeling a little bit guilty. . Kyuhyun stood up, now whispering" We're getting a divorce and she's dating someone else, you should move on, like she did" he excused himself "Kyuhyun come back" asked him Yesung, Kyuhyun did not look back, he made his way to the elevator "See you tomorrow". 

 

He opened the door of his room, took of his Shirt and shoes, he laid on the bed, he was supposed to go with Eunhyuk and Sungmin in Bangkok, instead of Singapore, but Donghae told him that the project here was more important that the CEO was requested, he should have smelt the fishy thing… usually Donghae signed contract without him, he signed in the name of Kyuhyun and the  deal is done. So why he needed him, he should have known something was weird…: He starred at the wall in front of him  now the last thing which was separating him from his future ex wife to be and the woman he slept with…

 

-Flashback

At 4 am someone knocked on his door, he went to open, he find her crying, she could not close her eyes she would see this man each time trying to her. He made her come in, again he consoled her, soon her tears, started to touch him, he wished Seohyun would also sometimes show her emotions, but his wife, kept her composure no matter what, she was like a robot, always leading, at the office and at the house. . Seohyun did not need any protection, she was independent She did not need to be save.  So seeing his secretary crying touched him, he felt like he was finally protecting someone that someone needed him, so he kissed her, he was making a mistake, but he did not care, not for the moment, because  someone was finally accepting his protection…

-End Flashback

 

 

  The cab stopped in front of the house, a sudden breeze of air mixed with sand came to brush her face,  it was a little house in front of the beach, nothing else around, she came out of the taxi and paid the course. The taxi left, she made her way towards the door, it was already past 11pm. She knocked on the door; she heard men's laughing and someone playing guitar. Finally someone opened the door, it was a tall man with black hair, skinny jeans and ACDC Tshirt. he smiled "Seohyun shi?" he seemed surprised. "Hi Jonghyun, I'm sorry for the late visit, is Yonghwa here?" she asked him. He laughed "don't worry  there's no decent hours to visit your fiancé. Come in" he invited her. 

She climbed the stairs following Jonghyun "Be careful there's a lot of stuff in the stairs," indeed there were album, vinyl disc, pillars of newspaper in the stairs which made the climb difficult. They finally managed to arrive upstairs, she scanned the room, there were smoke from cigarettes in the air, and three men playing, one at the drum the two others at the guitars. 

"Guys" coughed Jonghyun, they suddenly raised up their heads, "Oh Seohyun shi!" the man at the drums stood up bowing, "Hi Minhyuk," she bowed back the the men. 

Yonghwa came to her "I knew you would come," he kissed her on the cheek; "Jonghyun coughed, "Well we're going in town to take a glass, right guys?" he proposed to the two others. feeling that the two lovers needed to be alone. 

Yonghwa high fived his friends, "see you later guys…

 

   Once alone he hugged Seohyun, 'I'm glad you came; " he loosen up his grip around her and turned to pick up his guitar on the couch, "I mean I did not know that you would come" He put his guitar in its slip cover I'm sorry for the last time, I overreacted, but it was our first argument, so I guess I was not used to it" he chuckled. While he was talking she watched him, doing, taking care of is guitar like she would take care of her own children, so precious. She scanned the house, it was a little house by the sea, far way from any big city, it took her one hour in taxi to come from Singapore. "You like the house?" he asked her, "Jonghyun bought it, last month, there's still some things to change, the cleaning to do, but we like it." he smiled, "I knew you were coming to Singapore, so I told myself why not coming early and make her the surprise. But since it's far away from the city I did not know that you would come, but you made it that's why I love you" he hugged her. "I'm sorry you're probably thirsty? Do you want something to drink?" he asked her turning to the fridge. She watched him doing, putting a glass on the table and pouring wine into it. Her hands she was until now keeping busy playing with her fingers, stopped, she gulped her saliva, and her teeth clenched. It was now or never

 

  "I used you". he raised his head. "I used you to make him jealous." He looked at her, "What are you saying?"  he did not understand.

 "I used you, I used you to make Kyuhyun jealous, to make him regret his cheating" she paused "but instead he agreed on our relationship, this coward…" He starred at her, no words coming from his mouth, she went on "Did you really think I would marry a man my unnies did not even look at?You were so miserable, I thought you would get it when I said I will never sleep with you, not if we're not married. So you proposed, so you would be able to sleep with me. Men all the same." she chuckled. He came closer to her holding her by the shoulders;"Stop! You're lying!" she laughed; she was not normal you could not stop her anymore, like a river which discharged her water "I picked you, it could have been anyone else but you were there drooling each time you were greeting me."  she laughed. Anger came to him, his hand which was holding the glass of wine let it fall on the floor, it made a straight line from the air to her face,  he slapped her,  like the sound of water splashing on the floor, she held her cheeks, blood coming down,  now drawing a red line on her cheekbone, she looked at him, not even shocked by his sudden action,  she dared to look at him"Men all cowards."  He stepped back shocked by his own action. "I realized it went too far when my son started hating me, when Jeehyun could not remember her father's face after 2 days and when…" she stopped, he looked at her,  

"When I thought about carrying your child" she looked at him," It repealed me." he could see the disgusted face, Tears started to roll on Yonghwa's face, "I hate you" he finally told her, She smiled "Not as much as I hate myself." He was puzzled "But who are you!??!" he screamed to her, afraid by her behaviour. She bent  putting down something on the table, "I'm not in love with you;"  she said mixing his wedding ring with the drops of blood present on the table. 

 

  She walked on the side of the road, it was now 2 am in the morning, she had to go back to the Hotel, but no cars was passing by this deserted road, and she did not  really know Singapore. She was tired, she decided to stop by the beach, no one was there, she took off her shoes, she watched  the waves, the sound of them discharging on the sand seemed to be washing her heart. She closed her eyes, who did she become?  She used a man to hurt another one… why? She suddenly screamed, she screamed like a release, but it did not set her free, it was  not complete, like a prisoner who can see the sky for 10 minutes before going back into his cell. She hated herself for giving her heart to a man she did not love just to hurt a man she loved. She felt dirty, dishonored, like a e… like Hyorin…she was not better than her. That's why she could not hate her… because she did worst than her… Hyorin slept with Kyuhyun, but inly once and then it stopped, while she gave Yonghwa fake hopes… she told him he could marry her, he could draw his future with her by his side… She did worts than sleeping with a married man, she made a man falling in love with a married woman…

 

EDIT; -This is not Yonghwa's baby, Seohyun thought about marrying Yonghwa, carrying his child and just thinking about it disgusted her. 

           - Kyuhyun indeed slept with Hyorin when she came at 4 am

           -The baby Seohyun lost was indeed Kyuhyun's one

           -Seohyun never slept with Yonghwa, they would only kiss

 

Sorry for the long wait, but I was not in the mood, and yesterday 22nd may was my birthday so I did not want to spend it on my computer. 

So Guys tell me… I know yo want Seohyun to tell Kyuhyun about the baby but don't worry each things will come when the right time come… and if she tells him right now, then it's the end of the story? Do you want Seo to tell him now? keke 

So now you understand why Seo was "kind" to Hyorin, because actually she did worst than her.  Poor Yonghwa... What about Kyuhyun cold attitude towards her?

I ll try to upload more but each time I want to upload I correct some lines and then it's the entire chapter and finally the whole story. LOL

Anyway Love You Ali…